Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

6 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Someone who understands Turkish can translate these two articles?

http://www.ahaber.com.tr/magazin/2017/08/22/metin-hara-bunalimda

https://www.erbaahavadis.com/magazin/adriana-lima-ve-metin-hara-ayrildi-mi-adrianadan-carpici-gonderme-h177933.html

I can't understand them using google translator, but it seems they say something new.

It says that when he twitted about a football match he wrote "i lost love" and they are speculating that they broke up.Big problem there is that he deleted his verified twitter account and doesn't have a new one.

Just now, morpheu said:

It says that when he twitted about a football match he wrote i lost love and they are speculating that they broke up.Big problem there is that he deleted his verified twitter account and doesn't have a new one.

So other fake news, nothing new then. Thank you :smile:

http://observer.com/2017/08/adriana-lima-last-victorias-secret-fashion-show-in-china/

WTF????

Adriana Lima is facing a fitness emergency as she prepares to walk in her last Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.

The iconic Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show castings have been taking place over the past two weeks, and today, Lima’s trainer might have confirmed that 2017 will be her last show, via email. Michael Olajide, Jr. trains plenty of top models at his Manhattan boxing gym Aerospace, including Bridget Malcolm, Doutzen Kroes, Kelly Gale and Grace Mahary. The former professional boxer is known for his eye patch and flashy sneakers, and he’s often called the godfather of boxing fitness techniques. Olajide sent out a mass email to his adoring fans this morning with the frantic subject line, “A note from Michael!! Please read.”

After offering up some post-eclipse eye patches, he wrote, “There’s been a sudden fitness emergency as Ms. Lima who’s walking for the ‘last time’ this year for Victorias Secret, needs the Aerocist. to perform an Aerocism and get her into iconic shape.” The exact details of the fitness emergency are left unsaid. Perhaps her abs are not protruding as much as years past, or maybe Olajide needs to fly to China to prepare with her personally. Until he’s back from said predicament, there will be a sub in the form of “The Gforce” Gary Griffin, who all other Angels will have to make do with.

Is this real or just the press inventing it?!

I hope it is, because I wasn't even going to watch the show this year anyway. Like, VS is just not what it used to be, and it sucks seeing Adriana getting pushed back, so these IG models or overhyped VS models can have some spotlight when its really adriana who is bringing the light for them to shine in the first place

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

Why emergency?

I think she needs to leave on her best, and so maybe it's her time to go...

Because its going to be her last show, thats what they are saying. Like she has to look really good and all that if its her last moment there.

Also, probably because that TV show seems to be coming out around the same time as the VS fashion show buzz is. Adriana is about to be really damn busy lol. 

I agree, in addition to VS being shit now, adriana still looks really good, and maybe it is best for her to leave when she still looks good AND while her hype for being a VS angel is still there. Like leaving at a high note

5 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

hope it's not true...

Me too, not because I wan ther to stay more than what she wants, and VS doesn't deserve her at all, but becuase if it is I find very offensive from Michael to have told personal iformations like these, it's definitely not a nice thing to do to not only a client, but most importantly a friend you know for more then 15 years.

Knowing how much Adriana likes to be in that show every year, the extent of efforts and sacrifices she is willing to do for it, and how many times she said she wasn't planning to leave soon, I won't believe she retires until she says it herself.

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

Me too, not because I wan ther to stay more than what she wants, and VS doesn't deserve her at all, but becuase if it is I find very offensive from Michael to have told personal iformations like these, it's definitely not a nice thing to do to not only a client, but most importantly a friend you know for more then 15 years.

Knowing how much Adriana likes to be in that show every year, the extent of efforts and sacrifices she is willing to do for it, and how many times she said she wasn't planning to leave soon, I won't believe she retires until she says it herself.

Well, I don't think he told the media. He probably told other models and other clients.And they told the media. If this is true, he didn't mean for the cat to be let out of the bag.  I don't think what he did was offensive (if true). Its not like he told she had a disease or something like that..It seems he wanted to other clients to be aware thats why he won't be able to help others. He talked about it in a respectful manner. But I am iffy about how true this is because she just shot material for them :/ . This sadly may not be true, actually.

http://observer.com/2017/08/adriana-lima-last-victorias-secret-fashion-show-in-china/

WTF????

Is this real or just the press inventing it?!

i hope it isn't true:cry2:.He did say "last time" in quotation marks so maybe it isn't true and i don't think he would announce her retiring like this instead of VS or adriana, so maybe it is fake.He knew one of his clients would eventually leak this and he didn't have to be specific about this emergency.She would announce it herself or VS before the show airs to hype it up more so we will see.

Well, we will see. Maybe they just wanna hype the show????? or something....... i have no idea. Like people wanna see her last walk. I hope they would  give her a special moment than. I also will wait until she announce it.

It's true that she is the one that carries the VS show. It's just not the same. I didnt liked her first outfit last year at the fittings. But at the show i liked it. So i will wait with my opinion about the outfit.

the last few years many here wished she would leave. But than they were the first to praise her when she walked the show.

About the emergency.. I hope it's nothing serious, like her knee injury she had. As long as it's not because of her lover like they wrote.

Also what fitness emergency?she just shot in lingerie and looked amazing almost a week ago and she was with michael 2 weeks ago so they would have talked about this in advance.Maybe she talked to him too late and he was allready overbooked and this is how he saves face to his clients

3 hours ago, emerald7 said:

hope it's not true...

+1
I know the show is not nearly as good as it used to be. But I still don't want her to leave. She just always shines at the show, making it exciting. Also, because I know we will see her even less without VS...

1 hour ago, mjmarija said:

+1
I know the show is not nearly as good as it used to be. But I still don't want her to leave. She just always shines at the show, making it exciting. Also, because I know we will see her even less without VS...

I think last year was the first show in awhile she actually shinned. I think even she realized at that point she wasn't looking her best during the shows from 2013 -2015. I hope she does look good again this year, and don't over do it with the last minute working out and weight loss.

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

I think last year was the first show in awhile she actually shinned. I think even she realized at that point she wasn't looking her best during the shows from 2013 -2015. I hope she does look good again this year, and don't over do it with the last minute working out and weight loss.

Exactly, she gets too intense with the workout, at crazy levels, so much her body looks visibly tired after. And she doesn't even need all this intensity, her regualr routine is already completely effective: she could walk tomorrow and be more then perfect! It's a mental thing that gets her every year before the show, the ansiety of not being ready: like on the periscope live videos from the days before the 2015 show, when she was going to London with Dino, Mercedes and Joe, and while they were filming everything and chatting togheter she was there almost freezed as much she was anxious.

Exactly, she gets too intense with the workout, at crazy levels, so much her body looks visibly tired after. And she doesn't even need all this intensity, her regualr routine is already completely effective: she could walk tomorrow and be more then perfect! It's a mental thing that gets her every year before the show, the ansiety of not being ready: like on the periscope live videos from the days before the 2015 show, when she was going to London with Dino, Mercedes and Joe, and while they were filming everything and chatting togheter she was there almost freezed as much she was anxious.

right. Yeah, I am not sure which year it was, but I remember one year, it was clear she wasn't preparing for the show as early on as she probably would have liked but still felt like she needed to lose alot of weight before the show happens and she was visibly tired in the faced and looked washed out, and then her body didn't even look well still. Last year was a better improvement

3 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

I really can't picture Michael being the one to announce this VSFS to be her last... If anyone it would probably be VS or Adriana herself, not her trainer.

right. VS just wanna hype the show. that's obvious.