Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

2 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Ah ok thank you, google translator said something about water and a ferry and since I heard that there were big waves hitting the coast near Bodrum I tought it was about that.

metin took the ferry to besiktas and the onur guy is extending an olive branch to him.

I don't know but her body is not pretty sorry... If I remember correct, when Adriana appeared with Joe then the paps caught Marko with that another girl Dusica on beach too...then now this?? Coincidence?!

But I don't think she is his gf

They didn't live at the same house..but Marko is always there with kids..maybe his last pic with Sienna shows his house 

And morpheu you are wrong...I remember how many people commented how really quick was Adriana to appears with Matt, like it didn't take 2 weeks after her PR team announced the 'break up'

Her PR team announced the break up happened happened 1 or 3 weeks before the statement.They said in the statement that they broke up some weeks ago(can't remember how many).I don't care what random people say,when it comes to break up ,either they say it when it happened or their PR teams.Usually paps ask their teams if their still together,and you can't find any photos of them together after the superbowl so they weren't a hot subject at the time.They said they broke up before the oscar weekend.And they said that 2 weeks after the oscars,so it was 3 weeks after edelman.

Wow, the pic of Adriana and Metin is her most liked pic ever and will hit 500K soon. Shows how much people care for her happiness (and being able to find a partner that makes her happy)....in addition to her plenty turkish fans LOL

2 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Wow, the pic of Adriana and Metin is her most liked pic ever and will hit 500K soon. Shows how much people care for her happiness (and being able to find a partner that makes her happy)....in addition to her plenty turkish fans LOL

yes surely the most liked and the most commented. Some of her best pics have mostly 350k likes, but this one has much more. Well it's a very personal pic and rare post. Can't remember how many likes her last post with Joe got.  But for example Barbara Palvins pics get much more likes (well she Posts alot Selfies) even she has like half of the Followers compared to Adriana.

Wondering if she attends the Classico in Miami this weekend.

adriana commented here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW-0Jw3l7W0/

adrianalima❤️ Next time I go to Antalya I will visit you❤️

duruapras_capriscoI promise I have got Healty and I want to meet you . I love you❤❤❤❤❤ @adrianalima @metinhara ??

3 hours ago, emerald7 said:

yes surely the most liked and the most commented. Some of her best pics have mostly 350k likes, but this one has much more. Well it's a very personal pic and rare post. Can't remember how many likes her last post with Joe got.  But for example Barbara Palvins pics get much more likes (well she Posts alot Selfies) even she has like half of the Followers compared to Adriana.

Wondering if she attends the Classico in Miami this weekend.

adriana commented here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW-0Jw3l7W0/

adrianalima❤️ Next time I go to Antalya I will visit you❤️

duruapras_capriscoI promise I have got Healty and I want to meet you . I love you❤❤❤❤❤ @adrianalima @metinhara ??

She fits a certain kind of aesthetic is why. She is a taylor hill kind of person and looks.Childish/girlish(not nearly as mature looking), more relatable looking, but pretty and good with selfies. Adriana is none of that (and I mean some of that it in a good way, Barbara looked really basic next to her at amFAR). 

Girls like those get so many likes because of their kind of look and ability to take a good selfie so tweens tag their friends constantly under the photo, so it ends up with a lot of likes. And thats actually probably why Adriana got so many likes on that pic herself, there was a shit load of comments as well, people were being tagged alot. So, the photo probably got alot of likes. Now that I think about it, thats probably what it is actually lol. She actually posted something that made people want to tag others.

11 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

She fits a certain kind of aesthetic is why. She is a taylor hill kind of person and looks.Childish/girlish(not nearly as mature looking), more relatable looking, but pretty and good with selfies.

Girls like those get so many likes because of their kind of look and ability to take a good selfie so tweens tag their friends constantly under the photo, so it ends up with a lot of likes. And thats actually probably why Adriana got so many likes on that pic herself, there was a shit load of comments as well, people were being tagged alot. So, the photo probably got alot of likes. Now that I think about it, thats probably what it is actually lol. She actually posted something that made people want to tag others.

Yes i agree,  Barbara looks even younger then she is  and is very popular in asia because of her babylook. Like many young models she manages her IG feed very well. But like you said adrianas pic got so many likes because it's something very Special and we don't saw it alot from her and many liked to see her happy.

Her friend tagged her again for the game tomorrow. he invited her and her Family last time to watch a dolphins game. let's see

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXEh0ijA5uP/

https://www.instagram.com/p/w4msatzCxh/

Im waiting for a new Vogue Cover the last two years she only got two. I loved the one for Harpers Bazaar and would like to see more, specialy for Vogue.

@Souled-Outi called them idiots.obviously i don't agree with them.:pWas only curious why turks are so crazy with her,like they claim her to be turkish now,it's like she is the only one that put turkey on the map lol.Crazy people.If she never said anything nice  about turkey,they wouldn't care about her

Real Madrid take on Barcelona for the very first time at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami, Florida. 

As you would expect with a game of this stature, a star studded affair is awaiting us, with many celebrities coming to witness probably the biggest game in football. LeBron James, Serena Williams, Melo, Adriana Lima are some of the stars who will be present to watch the two giants battle for pre-season dominance

https://www.sportskeeda.com/live/football-real-madrid-vs-barcelona-live-score-and-commentary-international-champions-cup-2017

2 hours ago, morpheu said:

not really,i read an article recently and his book sales in turkey jumped but not by much to be unusual with previous months.It's a book about love so not surprising that it won't start selling again.

Well yeah, you can only sell so many books like this but for years its always a saying around here that anything Adriana touches turns to gold and thats true. She always is helpful in any kind of way.

Adriana is ranked 6th.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/emily-ratajkowski-has-viewed-instagram-stories-fashion-accounts-1026122

MOST VIEWED INSTAGRAM STORIES AMONG FASHION ACCOUNTS

1. Emily Ratajkowski 
2. Chiara Ferragni
3. Candice Swanepoel
4. Hailey Baldwin
5. Cara Delevingne
6. Adriana Lima
7. Victoria Beckham
8. Miranda Kerr
9. Gigi Hadid
10. Dior
11. Dolce & Gabbana
12. Kendall Jenner
13. Gisele Bundchen
14. Louis Vuitton
15. Christian Louboutin

Thats kinda surprising. It looks like the more you use it, simply the more watched though, especially with candice being number 3 (she doesn't get as many likes nor followers as somebody like gisele or even adriana now but she does use IG stories ALOT and more than them) and kendall's overrated most followed ass being lower than almost everybody else.

I thought this was the forbes list for a second and I was about to be kinda disappointed but wouldn't have been surprised lol.