Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

12 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Someone could be so kind to translate this article for me? Sorry if I'm annoying, but google translator isn't working well for Turkish and this says something about Los Angeles I don't understand at all.

http://www.netinternethaber.com/metin-hara-nin-adriana-lima-yi-nasil-tavladigi-ortaya-cikti/233194/

That he was going to  los angeles for 2 years and tried to promote his book to celebs,they made fun of him.

He said in an interview 2 months ago that he tried to get in touch with adriana hard ,that he gave her a signed copy and he messaged her that he wanted to be heard for the whole world and they started talking more after.

Where do they come up with this shit:banghead:

His book was recently translated in english as i understood so how the hell was he selling a book in the USA 2 yrs ago

No source ,no link to the interview ,no nothing.

Just now, morpheu said:

That he was going to  los angeles for 2 years and tried to promote his book to celebs,they made fun of him.

He said in an interview 2 months ago that he tried to get in touch with adriana hard ,that he gave her a signed copy and he messaged her that he wanted to be heard for the whole world and they started talking more after.

Thank you so much! Yes all Turkish media must be taken with braces...

33 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Thank you so much! Yes all Turkish media must be taken with braces...

i do remember that she started posting about spiritual gurus and reading these types of books as early as march so it makes more sense that she has a relationship with the author of these kind of books.I just think that most are fake and willing to take advantage of anyone to make more money

Just now, morpheu said:

i do remember that she started posting about spiritual gurus and reading these types of books as early as march so it makes more sense that she has a relationship with the author of these kind of books.I just think that most are fake and willing to take advantage of anyone to make more money

Agree, and she will learn it the hard way sadly...

16 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Agree, and she will learn it the hard way sadly...

Hopefully it's just a summer fling or that she will find out sooner then later,that's why you take a good look at who you would date when you have her fame and money,some people would trample over anyone to make it big.She seems really naive.I am not 100% sure about this guy but time will tell.

She barely knows him and wen't to his friend farm,that is a no no.

Anyone who isn't used to this kind of attention can be pissed when lies are written about him and his girlfriend and people trespass to take pictures of you.The whole interview thing is just plain BS.Adriana is used to this kind of stuff and the accusations are only in the turkish media so it makes sense that he is more pissed about it then her.And it's only some harmless tweets,he didn't gave an interview or something about it.Regardless if he is using her or not,he has a reason to be pissed about this either way

2 hours ago, morpheu said:

His book was recently translated in english as i understood so how the hell was he selling a book in the USA 2 yrs ago

Lol. And this will happen again if Adriana presents this man as her boyfriend at the most important parties in USA. No one can take him seriously. And that the writers are very well regarded, are seen as intelligent, interesting and respectable people, so imagine how ridiculous this man is.

36 minutes ago, EmmaParis said:

Lol. And this will happen again if Adriana presents this man as her boyfriend at the most important parties in USA. No one can take him seriously. And that the writers are very well regarded, are seen as intelligent, interesting and respectable people, so imagine how ridiculous this man is.

what i wrote was a translation of an article that provided no evidence to any of that.And he has a best selling book in Turkey so he is doing something right with the writting in his country,also helped many charities.My concern is that he has evreything to gain from this,and she doesn't because she's allready rich and famous and he isn't.That is why it is very fishy.It's like the chance of his life,be with one of the most beautifull models and/or an oportunity to get richer by selling your book abroad.

Honestly, I think that dating a person who writes such books, doesn't do any good to the image of Adriana. It implies that she's the typical woman who believes any type of baloney. As if there weren't enough prejudices about the intelligence of the models, this I don't think will help improve this image.

8 minutes ago, morpheu said:

what i wrote was a translation of an article that provided no evidence to any of that.And he has a best selling book in Turkey so he is doing something right with the writting in his country,also helped many charities.My concern is that he has evreything to gain from this,and she doesn't because she allready is rich and famous and he isn't.That is why it is very fishy.It's like the chance of his life,be with one of the most beautifull models and/or an oportunity to get richer by selling your book abroad.

Well, I suppose if he has to take advantage of all this media circus, taking advantage of the fame of his girlfriend, is that he shouldn't be very good writer. If you are good and you already have a book of success, you don't need to take advantage of anyone to be successful. But let me doubt about the talent of this man if at 35 years, there is practically NO data in english on the whole Internet (and also in French, I googled his name and I have not found anything, and when I say nothing is nothing), not even a brief biography in wikipedia lol.

17 minutes ago, EmmaParis said:

Honestly, I think that dating a person who writes such books, doesn't do any good to the image of Adriana. It implies that she's the typical woman who believes any type of baloney. As if there weren't enough prejudices about the intelligence of the models, this I don't think will help improve this image.

Well, I suppose if he has to take advantage of all this media circus, taking advantage of the fame of his girlfriend, is that he shouldn't be very good writer. If you are good and you already have a book of success, you don't need to take advantage of anyone to be successful. But let me doubt about the talent of this man if at 35 years, there is practically NO data in english on the whole Internet (and also in French, I googled his name and I have not found anything, and when I say nothing is nothing), not even a brief biography in wikipedia lol.

well that is what i said that he has a lot to gain from this,and he has a best selling book or two in turkey.Joe was actually worse,joe wasn't famous anywhere in the world but didn't have much to gain.But who the hell is good enough for her?a prince ,a rockstar,a rich businessman,a famous scientist?.Plenty of models,businessman,actors have unknown wives and it worked out well.Mark Zuckerberg,matt damon,candice married a relatively unknown model only known in brazil etc.At least he doesn't have a bad reputation like the rest.This whole thing is unusual but she sure as hell doesn't look at wallet or fame when choosing someone and that is actually refreshing but it has risks and i think she has shown to be naive.This guy screams risk

He can likes her but of course he is taking advantage of this situation... if he doesn't know how to deal with the media so just shut up...that statement was already done before their first date...all the situation is weird so of course people are not trusting him...but we will see, hope this will ends well.

7 hours ago, jamiya said:

Perhaps this article says Adriana said "I had been waiting 35 years for Metin."

https://www.gecce.com/fotogaleri-adriana-lima-ben-35-yil-metini-beklemisim

I don't know if Adriana really said this, but if it is true she is really into him.

If their relationships last long, will there be a day to support them someday as a fan?

she didn't comment on any past relationships to paparazi websites ,only her team gave statements,i doubt she will start now with the turkish ones.She didn't post anything with him just a picture with a cup.She looks really happy and rested though

He should stop talking about this and enjoy it if he likes her.Tamara posted that she will be reunited with her soon so i hope she leaves turkey soon

That article also said that he answered some questions for them and on twitter he said he never gave an interview to anyone about this.

Some of you here always says the same thing when she is seeing another guy: ow she is happy, her skin bla bla, it was with Joe..Edelman...To me Adriana never looks unhappy and her skin is always the same amazing...so she is not like this bc of man...She needs be happy with herself first!

To me in this way Adriana will be the next Jennifer Lopez, with people making fun of ther personal life that is a disaster

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

Some of you here always says the same thing when she is seeing another guy: ow she is happy, her skin bla bla, it was with Joe..Edelman...To me Adriana never looks unhappy and her skin is always the same amazing...so she is not like this bc of man...She needs be happy with herself first!

To me in this way Adriana will be the next Jennifer Lopez, with people making fun of ther personal life that is a disaster

Its not just people here. People everywhere do think her divorce put a darkness on her. They talked about it gossip sites, even on youtube. You will see people comment they think that since her divorce she was/is "lost" and she changed. I think thats true. When Adriana is tired or not happy you can tell, and it affects her beauty. It was for sure noticeable and talked about at the 2014 MET gala, following the announcement of her divorce.

Its part of the reason why I said Adriana doesn't like to be alone. Not only because she dates quickly but there is a difference in her appearance sometimes.