Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Fully agree with @nhlovesadri. As I have been saying since all the news and photos came out, I think that boy (nd now it seems that also Acun) is taking advantage of her and her fame. It takes advantage of that Adriana is a person sentimentally with tendency to fall in love quickly, no joke although it sounds like a joke. I think Adriana is a woman who, when she's attracted to a man, tends to bet heavily on the relationship, with the only exception of Harvey, which is a very rare relationship. 

But I think it was the case with Edelman, that she fell in love with him, but he did not want anything especially serious with any woman. That's why they broke up and after a few months, she came back with him. Or with Joe, another relationship in which I also saw her quite in love. These things happen, is nothing new, even if you are the most beautiful woman in the world and even if you are a good person, there will always be people who want to take advantage of you. Even more so if you are very famous.

What I don't believe in any way is that Adriana is aware of it, I think she's being deceived, but she isn't part of a farce..

The last Adriana's post on Instagram. For these things I say that she's a woman who if she falls in love with a person, she goes very seriously with him. Not a month ago they met, they have been seen 3 times and she already puts these things. For a person with hidden interests it's easy to take advantage of a person in love.

8 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

@morpheu They posted the same photo on Instagram lol

@EmmaParis Love??? I don't think this can be call love... she also said Joe was "the love of her life"... 

What he said at his insta stories? 

This picture? It says (google translator, so take it with braces) "There are 2 kinds of people". I guess he is referring to the half full, half empty glass stuff...

19147195_1250545935071102_5269075709912940544_n.jpg

11 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

@morpheu They posted the same photo on Instagram lol

@EmmaParis Love??? I don't think this can be call love... she also said Joe was "the love of her life"... 

What he said at his insta stories? 

And?that's what you say sometimes when you're madly in love,it doesn't always work out like you wanted to,that's life

10 minutes ago, morpheu said:

And?that's what you say sometimes when you're madly in love,it doesn't always work out like you wanted it,that's life

Madly in LOVE? Hahahaha how old are you? C' mon! You can't be in love with a diferent person every week, this is not love..this must be passion but love? No way

@nhlovesadri thank you :smile:

27 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Madly in LOVE? Hahahaha how old are you? C' mon! You can't be in love with a diferent person every week, this is not love..this must be passion but love? No way

she was with joe and edelman.With edelman about 1 year and joe more than a year,how is it weird that she was in love with them?.And it's been 2 months from harvey,sure as hell wasn't in love with harvey,never ever mentioned him.She is really into this guy that is for sure.When i'll see one of them move to the same city to live closer together or at least the same continent,then i can call it serious.Love is not what you define it to be,it is what 2 people feel for each other.And as i stated before i am pretty sure this will be just a summer thing.And for someone that thinks that you are older then me, you have a really closed mind.Ohw look they shared the same picture of a damn cup,wedding bells coming lol(joke).When she will be back in miami ,this will fizzle out eventually

On 10/07/2017 at 8:17 PM, Souled-Out said:

no, I think back at cannes, Irina was still at 8.6.Surely she wasn't at 8.7 or 8.5. Adriana gained 2 million since then. Irina has always been slower on followers for some reason. If she was growing them quicker that would mean she has gained 3 million between cannes and now, and that hasn't happened.

There was an entire discussion about this on the official VS thread. They check it regularly and Adriana appears to have been booming from where they are concerned. Some even think she will be the most followed angel eventually (I doubt that though),  but thats how well she has been doing.

Adriana is certainly more active than Irina, right? (Irina - or her agent - hardly updates it and doesnt post anything personal)

3 hours ago, Light72B said:

Adriana is certainly more active than Irina, right? (Irina - or her agent - hardly updates it and doesnt post anything personal)

Sometimes but Irina is clearly a better poster. She is better at selfies and she ALWAYS posts her work and big moments. Sometimes Adriana and her team neglects that. Irina still doesn't get out of the ordinary likes neither.

14 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

can someone translate that?

http://www.superhaber.tv/fatih-altayli-cok-ayip-etmisler-dedi-adriana-lima-seks-iscisi-mi-67020-haber

Has someone the Harpers Bazaar July Issue with Adriana on the cover? Isn't there a interview of her, or just the Editorial? 

From google translate.Another magazine writer bashing them or the writers of those stories

Fatih Altaylı said: "They are very shameful," said Adriana Lima, sex worker. Haberturk writer Fatih Altaylı has received a posting for the magazine authors named "Metin Hara-Adriana Lima aşkı reklam aşkı". A lot of comments have been made about this relationship, which has not fallen from the agenda of the media since the day it appeared. Fatih Altaylı asked the journalists who claimed that it was an "advertisement".Almost the first agenda item of the media was Adriana Lima-Metin Hara love.

Popular writers like Ahmet Hakan, especially magazine writers, wrote about this love.

Male magazine writers mainly saw this love as "Metin Hara's book advertisement" and "Metin Hara's program advertisement".

Here is Fatih Altaylı's article:

LİMA SEX WORKERS?

MAGAZINE authors have written that Adriana Lima and Metin Hara together are "advertisements" and that Hara has given such a relationship image to make the promotion of his book.

They are very shameful. The duo just look hand in hand. But they kiss and smell, they share the same bed.

So Adriana Lima is making money like that?

Magazine writers all know Adriana Lima is "sex worker", they are not aware.

The only strange thing about this case is that everyone kisses and kisses the way they see it.

It must be the comfort of Hara's "lady walk."

1 hour ago, morpheu said:

From google translate.Another magazine writer bashing them or the writers of those stories

Fatih Altaylı said: "They are very shameful," said Adriana Lima, sex worker. Haberturk writer Fatih Altaylı has received a posting for the magazine authors named "Metin Hara-Adriana Lima aşkı reklam aşkı". A lot of comments have been made about this relationship, which has not fallen from the agenda of the media since the day it appeared. Fatih Altaylı asked the journalists who claimed that it was an "advertisement".Almost the first agenda item of the media was Adriana Lima-Metin Hara love.

Popular writers like Ahmet Hakan, especially magazine writers, wrote about this love.

Male magazine writers mainly saw this love as "Metin Hara's book advertisement" and "Metin Hara's program advertisement".

Here is Fatih Altaylı's article:

LİMA SEX WORKERS?

MAGAZINE authors have written that Adriana Lima and Metin Hara together are "advertisements" and that Hara has given such a relationship image to make the promotion of his book.

They are very shameful. The duo just look hand in hand. But they kiss and smell, they share the same bed.

So Adriana Lima is making money like that?

Magazine writers all know Adriana Lima is "sex worker", they are not aware.

The only strange thing about this case is that everyone kisses and kisses the way they see it.

It must be the comfort of Hara's "lady walk."

There is more then enough to sue those *auto-censure*:rolingpin::ninjaknives::war: and their magazine...

What a weird situation!!! People in Turkey for what I'm seeing in internet are making fun of them and didn't buy this at all...

Sex worker??? What??? They really said this about Adriana???? Omg...this woman made more than $70M by her own...

He didn't need go to twitter to say that! Of course he is not rich