Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

20 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

I didn't get much from this artcle, only that the author attacks him a lot, but I don't understand what he is accused of. Someone could plese tell me what it says?

https://www.haberdiyari.com/haber/810/ahmet-hakan-metin-harayi-neden-elestirdi.html

talks about his past relationships ,maybe referring to his tweets,that they were local celebrities,beautifull and nice,he criticized that he said his past relationships were not homosexual(probably refering to people saying that he is gay) and that he wrote love stories and that's why they were together and the same with adriana

he called him a fake and so on.

Just now, morpheu said:

talks about his past relationships ,maybe referring to his tweets,that they were local celebrities,beautifull and nice,he criticized that he said his past relationships were not homosexual(probably refering to people referring that he is gay) and that we wrote love stories and that's why they were together and the same with adriana

he called him a fake and so on.

Thank you, sorry if it was a bit out of context, but not being able to understand what they say I preferred to ask instead of missing something relevant.

2 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Thank you, sorry if it was a bit out of context, but not being able to understand what they say I preferred to ask instead of missing something relevant.

No problem.Google translator works like crap between turkish and english,got to translate the translation haha.

3 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

She left bodrum. Does it says something about going to the UK for a fashion show?! or it's google transaltor wrong?

http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/adriana-lima-ve-metin-haranin-bodrum-tatili-su-40521204

it is said that she would go to england to a fashion show after staying in istanbull for 3 days but she didn't stay in istanbull for 3 days and she allready left.She didn't say where she was going.

Just now, morpheu said:

it is said that she would go to england to a fashion show after staying in istanbull for 3 days but she didn't stay in istanbull for 3 days and she allready left.She didn't say where she was going.

But she left with him Istanbul too? That flight from the pictures wasn't from Bodrum to Istanbul? She already got the next one too?

5 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

But she left with him Istanbul too? That flight from the pictures wasn't from Bodrum to Istanbul? She already got the next one too?

Yeah,the flight is to istanbul,maybe she will stay there for 3 days then leave for england.He is with her.

5 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

the scoop international Fashion show is in London next week. Never heard of it. maybe that one? But you are right normaly they start in spetember.

https://fashionunited.uk/events

wouldn't be surprised if they got it wrong.In that article they also said that she told reporters that she will come back soon and stuff but in the video of her checking in and ariving at the airport she only said bye to them.

When I saw him I totally trought he was gay...but atleast bissexual.... and again he is talking too much, he doesn't need talk about his relationships, that means nothing..there are gay men who is married to woman so...

Hope she is going to Miami not to London.. I think this guy will wants to follow her all around the world

10 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

When I saw him I totally trought he was gay...but atleast bissexual.... and again he is talking too much, he doesn't need talk about his relationships, that means nothing..there are gay men who is married to woman so...

Hope she is going to Miami not to London.. I think this guy will wants to follow her all around the world

I think that's pretty much a guarantee. He has gone from being nobody to being a celebrity dnd this isn't a problem if he didn't like fame so much. But he didn't have a project coming up with that man, Acun? I guess that project will be in Turkey (I think it was something related to television, maybe?) and I guess he will have to stay there to work. Because I suppose if he goes with her to the United States, if they go to Miami, he would have to stay at her house and that would seem to me totally a mistake on her part.

15 minutes ago, EmmaParis said:

I think that's pretty much a guarantee. He has gone from being nobody to being a celebrity dnd this isn't a problem if he didn't like fame so much. But he didn't have a project coming up with that man, Acun? I guess that project will be in Turkey (I think it was something related to television, maybe?) and I guess he will have to stay there to work. Because I suppose if he goes with her to the United States, if they go to Miami, he would have to stay at her house and that would seem to me totally a mistake on her part.

He said in his tweets that he is not having a tv show coming up.I highly doubt she will take him to her house since she never took anyone but joe to her house and that was after a long time.He deleted his twitter though.He posted on instagram that he loves his country and is honored to serve it.He is a writter lol,how you are serving your country as a writer i don't know.

3 minutes ago, morpheu said:

He said in his tweets that he is not having a tv show coming up.I highly doubt she will take him to her house since she never took anyone but joe to her house and that was after a long time.He deleted his twitter though.

Well, then let's see what happens in the next few days. If he goes with her to the United States, it wouldn't be very normal for him to stay in a hotel and I don't think he has many contacts in the USA to stay in another house. I really hope she doesn't took him to her house.

But, again, she seems totally in love with a person who has only been dating for a month. As if she couldn't go step by step in his relationships. With Joe and Edelman, I think the same thing happened. Their relationship with Harvey was the only one different, if that's what they had can be called relationship.