Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

She's not leaving anytime soon. She's got several years on her contract left and plans on renewing! Val is the PERFECT age for a sibling any older and she become to possesive. IMO its very obvious she's pregnant, the fuller face, bust and stomach (it's very easy to tell when she's pregnant by her face) she's constantly trying to hide her tummy when it's blantenly obvious and she's wearing all black again (something she tends to do when she's expecting) I'm very happy for her, she's the lead angel she won't be going anywhere soon she's just expanding her family :)

And talc this is a different type of weight gain. In 2006 she gained it all over and then lost it, she's gaining weight only in the places pregnancy weight goes and that's in her stomach bust and face. Plus in 2006 she never had the belly :)

She's not leaving anytime soon. She's got several years on her contract left and plans on renewing! Val is the PERFECT age for a sibling any older and she become to possesive. IMO its very obvious she's pregnant, the fuller face, bust and stomach (it's very easy to tell when she's pregnant by her face) she's constantly trying to hide her tummy when it's blantenly obvious and she's wearing all black again (something she tends to do when she's expecting) I'm very happy for her, she's the lead angel she won't be going anywhere soon she's just expanding her family :)

And talc this is a different type of weight gain. In 2006 she gained it all over and then lost it, she's gaining weight only in the places pregnancy weight goes and that's in her stomach bust and face. Plus in 2006 she never had the belly :)

In 2006 she did kind of have a "pot" belly like now, even on the runway people noticed it, but like I said she always loses weight around the vsfs but idk i'm hoping not because either way we will see her less and less and the newer angels annoy me no offense to their fans (Well I like lais but they aren't giving her that much time) and I don't want what happened to miranda/doutzen to happen to her, you hardly see them after their babies. IDK but I don't want her being preggers so I may just be indenial lol, but its her life :/

It's stupid cause Adriana probably not's pregnant...and if she's not comments like :Is she pregnant

will become ''She is fat'' and I don't like those comment

When Marko was in Serbia she told that they are planing another child

soon

:o

p.s sorry about my english

In what interview did Marko say that? Was it recently?

To add to the pregnancy discussion. I found this on twitter :p

So he is the same guy who works for GQ and knew about Lima's kia commercial and teleflora commercial early. He was also in Indianapolis while Dri was and he's the one that leaked the SNL thing. I was facebook friends with him and he made a facebook status about Dri's Kia commercial as early as early December. I have seen in his facebook pictures he had two pictures eating dinner with Adriana so I am thinking they are friends. I never pasted them on here because he's always making statuses and twitter posts about not reposting what he posts. More importantly, when he does discuss things on twitter he is normally talking about Adriana. Possibly "Chippy" is dri?

Walter Price @walter_price

Have to keep it a surprise for now but be excited!

Walter Price Walter Price @walter_price

So many model/celeb pregnancies last yr & learned of a few more already in this yr! Congrats "chippy" on your 2nd coming and to G on first!

I'm still unsure of what to think. I've been looking really close to the DKNY pictures & she doesn't look pregnant at all, her face doesn't look chubby or anything & that was like three days ago? I think the dress she wore at the Valentine's day event was extremely unflattering. I don't care about her wearing black, she's always done that so is not like she suddenly started to wear black now. But i guess that if she's indeed pregnant we'll find out soon

I only know three things:

1- If she's pregnant Ed Razedk will commit suicide after losing Adri & Ale at the same time :laugh:

2- I'm praying she's at least a good 4 months so we'll have her back in time for the VSFS + i hope she doesn't go MIA for months again, hopefully this time she'll be more open about a pregnancy.

I really don't see any belly in the DKNY pictures & her face looks pretty normal, I'm not saying I'm sure she's not pregnant but i can't say that she looks pregnant either because i honestly don't think she looks pregnant :idk: & two weeks ago she was looking pretty damn fit in St. Barths & unless she's having like triplets i don't see how the belly would grow up that fast?

I can't agree she is pregnant

But I need to say Adriana is not like (for example) Angelina Jolie she is so skinny after (God knows) Pregnantcy

Adriana got amazing body I was in shock!

And only 2 weeks before V's day she was shooting on the beach where she looked fantastic!

aslo check out this pic with Candice!

she wasn't pregnant there but she her shape and face are near to this event at Valentine's day!

Don't know why but I am not happy

1.I still think Valentina is little!!!!!! she has only 2! if Adri born new kid they will neglect Tina :p

2.We (Adriana's fans) are used on Valentina as her child and there is not many pics of her pics

in public

3.I was so happy about Ale's pregnantcy cause Anja grew up and she is so happy to have an other

family member

4.I will be happy but I think is not time,maybe if she would be year older(Valentina)

post-58922-1329300560_thumb.jpg

post-58922-1329300587_thumb.jpg

post-58922-1329300628_thumb.jpg

Actually there weren't many rumors she was pregnant in 2010 at all. The few that might have came from a few random people had no back up evidence

As for them neglecting Val that's offensive....I know many parents who have kids at that age and the child doesn't get neglected at all. It's actually BETTER for the child to have a sibling when it's younger than when the child is older, because the child becomes more aware once 4-5 come around and she would be about 3 when Adriana gives birth to this child.

Walter is a great friend of Adriana's it's basically between the lines that he confirmed what rumors are already going around.

As for the beach esp for a second child a woman around her 3-4 month mark can actually "pop" and it's very sudden and she has ALL the signs for it. Her face is very bloated, her stomach as well as her breasts and etc.

Here are the photos I was speaking about, her tummy is very obvious, as for the photo with Candice bombshell, her face is very much slimmer, her breasts are normal size and she isn't trying to hide her tummy.

Here for comparison

HELLO BABY BELLY

post-8049-1329306215_thumb.jpg post-8049-1329306301_thumb.jpg

and facial comparisons

post-8049-0-1446013059-05767_thumb.jpg

post-8049-0-1446013059-0908_thumb.jpg

IMO there is no denying she's pregnant and with Walter being as close to Dri as he is and saying what he is saying says a pretty lot.

But we'll find out soon, I'm sure she'll announce it once she meets the safe mark. I'm over the moon if she's pregnant she's such a good mama (it seems) and I think it's a great time to add to the family! But like I said we'll find out soon enough :)

I don't know,I will be happy for her but

...there is always BUT

Love her so much,she is really amazing and I would be more happier to know she is pregnant than to listen other comments that she is fat!

I think she is the sexiest model ever but lots of people don't believes me!

They think she is fat!

and that VS will fire her

I am really sick of these!

Lost Soul. great comparison pics and I think you're absolutely right. Like I said I was on walter's facebook. He used to put up a lot of pictures of him and Lima and even with him, Lima, and Valentina. Soon after he started deleting things and posting about it less often. I saw walter's twitter, and there is a SLIGHT chance that he is not talking about Lima. Since he did say he wasn't necessarily talking about her, but given the timing? I believe it's safe to assume that he was. On top of that why didn't she walk donna karan this season? It would have been a great addition to her great start to 2012, and you know DK would have loved for her to open.

post-54896-0-1446013059-35649_thumb.jpg

Also wearing black and she looks bloated.

I could tell walter grew irritated by everyone inquiring. I think he only talks to the "Lima-fans" account on twitter now. A few weeks ago he sent me a message and told me what he posted was not to be reposted but not to ask him anymore questions. Since then i've stopped messaging him completely. I can tell why he would be irritated. I do think he's good friends with her though, strictly judging from what he used to have on his facebook and the fact that she commented on his pictures from her official facebook page. But he's removed everything since late last year... oh well. Only time will tell! I hope she is pregnant, I think it's a great time to have a baby.

I could tell walter grew irritated by everyone inquiring. I think he only talks to the "Lima-fans" account on twitter now. A few weeks ago he sent me a message and told me what he posted was not to be reposted but not to ask him anymore questions. Since then i've stopped messaging him completely. I can tell why he would be irritated. I do think he's good friends with her though, strictly judging from what he used to have on his facebook and the fact that she commented on his pictures from her official facebook page. But he's removed everything since late last year... oh well. Only time will tell! I hope she is pregnant, I think it's a great time to have a baby.

Yes, he told Lima-Fans that he very annoyed by some people (not naming names), but I can understand that. At the same time, he brought it on himself. Like what did he expect? Anyway, I was kind of weary of him at first because I can't find anything about him working at GQ on Google and nobody that works at GQ follows him (the last time that I looked anyway), but if you say that he used to have pictures of them up on his Facebook and that she used to comment his pictures with her official account then I guess he's legit. And yes, he is obviously talking about her... in a not so obvious way.

Yes, he told Lima-Fans that he very annoyed by some people (not naming names), but I can understand that. At the same time, he brought it on himself. Like what did he expect? Anyway, I was kind of weary of him at first because I can't find anything about him working at GQ on Google and nobody that works at GQ follows him (the last time that I looked anyway), but if you say that he used to have pictures of them up on his Facebook and that she used to comment his pictures with her official account then I guess he's legit. And yes, he is obviously talking about her... in a not so obvious way.

Yeah it doesn't seem like he has all that much activity on twitter in general. I could see why someone would be weary of him off that alone but I think he got a twitter long after he was on facebook. But it seemed like his facebook was a lot more legit he had albums from the office and co workers. When he first wrote a status about her being in the Kia commercial in December I never believed it. But then in January rumors started coming out about it. And the pics of him and dri, I think he was paranoid about people saving them or using them because Dri likes her privacy. But then he should never have uploaded them in the first place. He started removing people, including myself, but I do agree that in some ways he brings it upon himself. I really do think she's pregnant though, I almost want to tweet him and ask but he hasn't answered in the past and he won't answer now. I guess I will have to wait.