Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

It's frustrating to keep repeating the same thing over and over. So this will be the last post I make in defense of the validity of pointing out her weight gain. Adriana is a model. Her career is made off of her body and her face, even before she was pregnant the whole point of this forum is to discuss her work and her appearance which consists of both her body and face. It's not possible to have the is she pregnant or is she not discussion without recognizing or referencing her weight gain. I think Adriana has dealt with enough criticism to know what is criticism and what is not. Maybe I am not sensitive enough but I guess we will have to settle it and call it a difference of opinion.

It's frustrating to keep repeating the same thing over and over. So this will be the last post I make in defense of the validity of pointing out her weight gain. Adriana is a model. Her career is made off of her body and her face, even before she was pregnant the whole point of this forum is to discuss her work and her appearance which consists of both her body and face. It's not possible to have the is she pregnant or is she not discussion without recognizing or referencing her weight gain. I think Adriana has dealt with enough criticism to know what is criticism and what is not. Maybe I am not sensitive enough but I guess we will have to settle it and call it a difference of opinion.

You take every thing seriosly and all what I wanted to say was that she is the woman with most beautiful body and that right now she is having the best figure ever

and when she's pregnant it won't stay like that for long

and I don't look adri like Face&Body that is one of the worst thing which describes every models

because lots of them are like skeletons!

Adri is a good example for all other models!

I love her so much and to me she is more than one model

You take every thing seriosly and all what I wanted to say was that she is the woman with most beautiful body and that right now she is having the best figure ever

and I don't look adri like Face&Body that is one of the worst thing which describes every models

????????? lol not to be rude but I wasn't even talking to you. I was engaging in a back and forth with TKC and Safira. Since they were pointing out that they thought it was maybe hurtful, and I did not take it seriously. I can respect their opinion and disagree with them at the same time. I never even saw that you said anything along the lines of what they did so why would my comments be directed at you?

And I don't really even understand what you're trying to say with your comment. Who cares if she loses her figure to have a child? Some things are more important than keeping your figure. I would love to see her with another child. The modeling can wait, she still looks young.

What is she two? Maybe three models? I'm impressed, that's a pretty -big- feat :rofl:

Wow this pregnancy discussion has gotten to be quite the discussion!

All I'm gonna add is that I think she could be preggo, not just by her tummy, but her face looking a little bloated. She just has that pregnant look is all.

also, if adriana is reading this forum, I doubt she'd be offended or anything. It shows how her fans are generally interested in her, so I don't think its an insult or rude to her if her looking pregnant is discussed :)

Its still kind of mysterious for me. Idk whats been going on with VS lately. I will agree that the commercial thing is an eye brow raiser. But as far as the tour thing goes, if adriana was to be pregnant she obviously isn't that far along. Back in 2008/2009, adriana was STILL doing VS events while she was pregnant. There was that what is sexy list in 2009 when she was with doutzen and you could tell she was pregnant, she was on a today show for VS as well in 2009 and you could see she was pregnant, she did an autographs section in 2009 with doutzen and looked pregnant, she was in the vintage victoria collection launch in 2009 with doutzen, she was at the beauty launch for VS in 2009, and she did an autograph section in 2009 with miranda kerr for vs and this was after word got out she was pregnant. Wait, this is the same year she had her baby anyways. Do you all have ALL the dates for the tour? Because I don't see why adriana was able to do all that work then in 2009 as well as in 2008 and she was even more far along at that moment then now/ during the tour.They haven't even been using adriana for the VS swim really, just one video compared to the other like four that everyone else was in, and we all know she had the ability at that time, Oh and a quick observation from these photos you can also see in adriana's eyes when she is pregnant they get...smaller?

post-44858-1329623019_thumb.jpg

post-44858-1329623036_thumb.jpg

post-44858-1329623055_thumb.jpg

post-44858-1329623131_thumb.jpg

post-44858-1329623156_thumb.jpg

post-44858-1329623216_thumb.jpg

post-44858-1329623227_thumb.jpg

post-44858-1329623249_thumb.jpg

Probably because the stress of a tour, and the many locations. She was scheduled to headline the tour according to someone who works for VS that I speak to frequently. Which means she would have done solo events and appeared with the girls.

Adriana did the Valentines event before she even announced she was pregnant as well as the Noir event, once she announced it she didn't do anything but the signing and she didn't do the store event prior to the signing...so technically she only did one event while far along into her pregnancy which would be what she would be doing if she participated in this tour. The ONLY models not attending this tour are the pregnant Angels (miranda and chanel's contracts are in question which is why I'm not including them) I have contacts within the VS team and none of them are really saying anything except she's no longer headlining the tour and etc.

Which sorry you just don't not headline a tour because you feel like it.

Her not being part of the tour at all is the icing on the cake as far as assurance goes. There is no way VS would let her skip that tour even if she wanted to. There are no other VS girls that can have the same impact as her or even close to the same impact. The only way she is not doing that tour is if she's pregnant. I don't see a rational explanation otherwise!

I think she's probably 3 months along or more. Which means the baby would be delivered before the show but I think Adriana has a tough time getting back in shape after giving birth. More of a tough time than some other models. I don't know if she would be ready, but to be honest I'm not that concerned about the show in particular. VS is going to suck during the months that Adri is gone... and by that time I'd just be more concerned that everything with her pregnancy goes right. I don't mind having to wait until next year to have her back in the show.

PS- I guess this would mean she wouldn't be doing another GQ cover or SNL like rumored? :( One of my friends recently landed a internship at GQ and works in the casting department. She confirmed that GQ had been considering her since before the superbowl commercials even aired, but especially after the superbowl commercials. They were in talks about having her schedule to shoot with uncle terry (lol sorry but Terry? EW!) Has dri ever done a shoot with terry richardson at all? As far as I know she hasn't, and I like it that way!

^ :laugh: if you thought VS was pushing candice down our throats BEFORE...........just wait for the rest of this year...:rofl: super long year.

candice is pretty...but you know what I mean

Yeah I can't with her, I need adriana to reach inside and find her inner heidi lol. Heidi hardly let some stuff stop her lol

Well this time won't be like last, Adriana never really worked out before and didn't know how to lose the weight last time and didn't know how to control what she gained. This time around she's got a great nutritionist and will probably have her on board the entire time AND she knows exactly how to get the weight off this time so I think it will be completely different.

Well this time won't be like last, Adriana never really worked out before and didn't know how to lose the weight last time and didn't know how to control what she gained. This time around she's got a great nutritionist and will probably have her on board the entire time AND she knows exactly how to get the weight off this time so I think it will be completely different.

True

Candice is a bombshell, adriana is an angel :) candice is an angel by contract, thats all i'm gonna say before someone jumps on my head :whistle:

You know, that picture LS posted of her in the Herve dress. Come on, that's not even a "fat" belly. It looks firm as f*ck. If it was a fat belly, the dress would've acted like a girdle like it does on Beyonce, Kim Kardashian, and other curvy women. Not contour to the shape of it like it does to the other more solid parts of your body.

Oh and a quick observation from these photos you can also see in adriana's eyes when she is pregnant they get...smaller?

She apparently wasn't pregnant yet in pictures 3-4-5 of your post. That event was before she even eloped. Her kid's birth wasn't announced until November. She also later said that the kid was born early. I'm not saying she isn't pregnant right now, but if the information she revealed regarding her first kid's birth is accurate, then she wasn't pregnant in some of the pictures you posted. It was just a good old fashioned weight gain and she happened to fall pregnant shortly after that.

Oh and a quick observation from these photos you can also see in adriana's eyes when she is pregnant they get...smaller?

She apparently wasn't pregnant yet in pictures 3-4-5 of your post. That event was before she even eloped. Her kid's birth wasn't announced until November. She also later said that the kid was born early. I'm not saying she isn't pregnant right now, but if the information she revealed regarding her first kid's birth is accurate, then she wasn't pregnant in some of the pictures you posted. It was just a good old fashioned weight gain and she happened to fall pregnant shortly after that.

Ok, your right that was just weight gain, which was ironically, just like now, about 3 months after the 2008 vsfs(most of those pics were taken in feb.), where she had also got fit and lost alot of weight. Just like this years vsfs. Couldn't it just be weight gain now? Imo her face looked bigger in those pics than it does now.

Its just the VS work that adds suspension, but not too much for me because VS has been doing some activity without adriana that I don't even understand. Like that VS swim bullshit