Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

If she is pregnant, true... I had marked 2012 as "her year" so it will be a little disheartening that she won't be working but I'd rather valentina have a little brother or sister so close in age, and Dri be happy. The work can wait. Who is even worried about her not being able to walk in the show? Who cares? She's had several great VS runway appearances and will continue to in the future. She will not be back on the runway this year if she is pregnant right now, at least in my opinion. It takes Dri some time to shed off weight to be at her best. She shouldn't be getting back to working shape within 3 months of giving birth... the runway isn't what's important. As much as I would hate to not see her and Ale in the show, and I do believe it would suck without them, I'd rather see her happy and healthy.

Ok,I think we should stop this!

ok she is pregnant!

but Adri reads this forum as some other people who probably see or they will see,May Adriana get angry about all this!

That is her private Life!!

if she don't told already she has own reason

this is only a rumor and if this is not a true she will really get angry!

Is this rumor even continuing outside of this forum?Oh well, only time can tell. I'm just already annoyed about not seeing her as much in VS already now, so if she was to get pregnant and her existence will be vanish for an even longer while. its gonna suck big time for us and VS lol

Is this rumor even continuing outside of this forum?Oh well, only time can tell. I'm just already annoyed about not seeing her as much in VS already now, so if she was to get pregnant and her existence will be vanish for an even longer while. its gonna suck big time for us and VS lol

Yes, it's on TFS. I'm going to keep quiet on this topic and just wait for an official confirmation.

Thanks for the V-day photos!

Hm,hm...

I think is maybe too late to see ''I'll be quite''

This forum is VERY public

Didn't mean it in that sense. I meant as in, I won't discuss or speculate about it. Everyone has covered all areas of the possible pregnancy. If I were to say anything I would just be repeating and I'm sure people here are over the broken record tune. :flower:

We don't even know if she's pregnant and it seems like we already doing the baby shower party! :rofl::blink:

There's 50% of chances of her not being pregnant and so if i was her and i wasn't pregnant... i would be really, really, truly angry right now!

And yeah i'm almost sure that she sees this forum... and that she right now... or is extremely happy for the all the joy and happyness of her fans or that she is getting into a depression because of this rumour.

So lets Adriana live her life.

:)

This discussion is being had on other forums as well. What is said is already said and I think Adriana knows that we're all dedicated fans of hers, hence our interest in this topic to begin with. So I really don't find it offensive and I think she knows we're all curious fans who aren't bringing her any harm.

Saw this on marilyn agency facebook fan page...

post-54896-0-1446013059-72123_thumb.jpg

It seems like Marilyn Agency deleted the post.

http://www.facebook.com/jamesavery12

facebook link for "James Avery"

I know it's a random post...it could mean nothing at all. But I find it strange that it would be deleted.

And yes I love that pic of Lima, I think Russell recently posted it...so who knows.

:o Omg!

wtf :D ''Heard from Marco,congrats to Adriana on her pregnancy''

Who is that guy did he heard from Marko or from Marco??

anyway

I didn't here anything here in Serbia

and from MJ's family too...

but I think this proves everything!

Congratulations Adrii!!!!!!! :neo: :PinkCouture2: :banghead::grouphug: :guitar: :thumbsup: :nicole: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :ddr::clap:

post-3972-0-1446013060-06322_thumb.jpg

I know it's a random post...it could mean nothing at all. But I find it strange that it would be deleted.

And yes I love that pic of Lima, I think Russell recently posted it...so who knows.

Wait, when did you see that? Obviously almost a day after it was posted, but like did Marilyn just delete it now after you posted here?

post-54896-0-1446013060-31845_thumb.jpg

Wait, when did you see that? Obviously almost a day after it was posted, but like did Marilyn just delete it now after you posted here?

They deleted it before I posted it on here. I took a print screen of it to post on to the board but instead just pasted it into 'microsoft paint'... I did some reading for my classes and went back on there to see if anyone had posted a follow up comment or responded, but it was gone. I posted it on bellazon AFTER his post was deleted.

I suppose that "James" could have deleted it himself, but I very highly doubt it. Why would he? 15 hrs later...

post-3972-0-1446013060-58531_thumb.jpg

They deleted it before I posted it on here. I took a print screen of it to post on to the board but instead just pasted it into 'microsoft paint'... I did some reading for my classes and went back on there to see if anyone had posted a follow up comment or responded, but it was gone. I posted it on bellazon AFTER his post was deleted.

I suppose that "James" could have deleted it himself, but I very highly doubt it. Why would he? 15 hrs later...

Oh, cherrybomb. You are the greatest snoop next to LS and myself. :laugh:

Okay sry if I am blind or it’s my male instinct, but I don’t see anything Pregnant on Adriana. If you look at the Pics from the last shooting and search for same poses like the one she makes in the silver dress you can see that her belly is the same size. Okay that proves nothing I right. But then on the other hand you take this last candid pic of her and say this proves everything. But well its Adriana without make up maybe a bad angel or something. In the same post you got two pics with make up on and dri look exactly the same like always before.

Adriana is just a human being like all of us. She probably only did to much boxing in recent days or eat in a nice restaurant I don’t know.

If she is pregnant well I am happy for her but a bit sad at the same time because right now she looks incredible sexy. I know that she would be an insane hot pregnant woman but at the same time we wouldn’t see her for a long time. And that is a bit sad...