Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Actually we don't know if it was weight gain or pregnancy because she admitted to being pregnant when she did Deal or no Deal. So whether Val was actually born in Nov, is kind of a mystery it really has always been.

And no it's not just weight gain this time, the fact she was scheduled to HEADLINE the tour and she backed out is not just VS not using her. She was scheduled to walk for Donna Karen and she pulled out. She's gained weight in her tummy (it's an obvious pregnancy stomach) her breasts, and her face. But we'll see.

I'm pretty convinced she's pregnant. The Very sexy tour is a tell all for me but question. I had assumed she would walk the Donna Karan show, given the campaign and her relationship with Donna, it was a given. But is it on record anywhere that she was going to walk Donna Karan and indeed did "pull out"? And by that I mean has she ever tweeted about it or mentioned it anywhere, or has Donna Karan or anyone else said anything about it prior to? Basically I'm asking, was it confirmed she was scheduled to walk?

Am I the only one that doesn't see the "weight gain".In one of the pictures her face does look bloated but it could be from being tired in the morning.And BTW, LostSoul-that avatar is just amazing-I can't stop looking!

Maria -

The weight gain is definitely there. Her face hasn't looked as bloated in a while, but outside of that a lot of the pictures recently posted in the discussion about this, i don't know it's very visible to me!

Lost Soul- alright, thanks. Just wanted to know and yeah as far as the VS tour goes, even if it wasn't confirmed by insiders, I think it was a guarantee they would not have gone that many events straight without Adriana. She is the only girl that would have full impact on the tours anyway. Especially with alessandra not at the events.

Again, it's not just her face. It's her face, stomach, and breasts (all locations she'd gain weight if she was pregnant) and with her workout routine she'd never gain that weight that fast.

Plus the fact she's pulling out of work, multiple jobs, friend or two confirming it or mentioning it and etc. There are several signs pointing to the fact she's pregnant again.

Edit: a Model photographer who works at NYFW and other work said he has heard the rumor as well. I think it's just a matter of time until she confirms it.

Again, it's not just her face. It's her face, stomach, and breasts (all locations she'd gain weight if she was pregnant) and with her workout routine she'd never gain that weight that fast.

Plus the fact she's pulling out of work, multiple jobs, friend or two confirming it or mentioning it and etc. There are several signs pointing to the fact she's pregnant again.

Edit: a Model photographer who works at NYFW and other work said he has heard the rumor as well. I think it's just a matter of time until she confirms it.

It's not just with her workout routine. But I feel that she was finally back to her prime shape and she was aware of it. She has been looking the best she has looked in the last few years towards the end of 2011/early 2012 IMO. Also, I think she intended 2012 to be a big year for her, which of course she had a great start to with the superbowl commercials. But everything else she had lined up.... like I stated in here before there was just no way she was falling off or out of her routine while being in the place that she was in her career. Just NO way.

Yeah I thought it was unclear to when valentina was actually born but I do know she was born earlier than expected

That's why I added the phrase "If the information she revealed was accurate" and the word "apparently." She could have lied about everything. It would be a weirdly elaborate and unnecessary cover, but a lie nonetheless that would make it tricky to use pictures from that time period as a pregnancy test which was my intention of my post. Hard to use pictures when the truth seems to be a bit dubious. If she lied about it all, then yes she might have been pregnant there. If she was telling the truth, then no she wasn't pregnant there. Don't really care if she's pregnant or not right now. If she is, then she'll reveal the information in her own time.

Am I the only one that doesn't see the "weight gain".In one of the pictures her face does look bloated but it could be from being tired in the morning.And BTW, LostSoul-that avatar is just amazing-I can't stop looking!

I don't see the stomach weight gain really. As far as her face goes, I personally think that shouldn't be used as evidence because adriana's face will always look bigger at certain times. That never fails, she is never one to have a small face unless she really works hard to work out to loose weight, then her face would appear to be skinnier. But as tori pointed out those pics where she was doing those events she wasn't pregnant yet (Her face also looked like that towards the end of 2008). You just have to look beyond the face

The fact that she was praying & thanking the goddess of fertility in Brasil or some kind of shit like that it's pretty convincing to me lol

Someone else mentioned that, but I don't think she was praying to her. She was acknowledging that it was a special day for Brazilians because it was the day of Yemanja/Janaina. But she's from Salvador, Bahia, so am I! Many Brasilians treat it as a important holiday and it's especially dear to the people of Bahia so she could have just been celebrating. Because of how big it is, that alone means nothing to me. But everything else is a clear sign of her pregnancy.

I could be wrong but it seems like Adriana's rep released the statement of Adriana being pregnant around May 26th of 2009 and Valentina was born November 15th. So here's to hoping she announces it soon.

This is all from her twitter ...

ODOIA MAE YEMANJA.....SALVE A RAINHA DAS AGUAS!!!
Yemanja,the goddess of love and fertility...
Today for Brazilians,specially for the people from my hometown is a special day..... Is the day of Yemanja, the Goddess of the Ocean

This is all from her twitter ...
ODOIA MAE YEMANJA.....SALVE A RAINHA DAS AGUAS!!!
Yemanja,the goddess of love and fertility...
Today for Brazilians,specially for the people from my hometown is a special day..... Is the day of Yemanja, the Goddess of the Ocean

She was really into it. :laugh:

Here are the pictures from inside. They just talk about how they are in love more than ever.

Her baby bump in the green dress, plus the hands in front is so obvious it's sad! But here are the pictures....now I actually paid money for these so give me credit if you repost please!

hello_1.jpg hello_2.jpg hello_3.jpg