Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I love adriana but, it doesn't matter how skinny she gets her face will always end up looking bloated in some images/angles.These were all in May/april 2011 (Pre-VSfs):

I think if she was preggers she would have told people before she started "showing" I LOVE your avi "lost soul" btw, What commercial is it from?

post-44858-1329343746_thumb.jpg

post-44858-1329343762_thumb.jpg

post-44858-1329343788_thumb.jpeg

She was showing long before she announced it last time....

Unless she comes out with it, i'm not gonna assume anything because adriana face will always have that same structure and her weight shifts, there is no telling but in this video when asked about a child she didn't sound like she wanted one at the time and that was only 3 months ago, its around the 2:50 mark

Hmmm from photographs I still think she's pregnant...and the fact that she didn't walk the DK show but on twitter Adri just said she did 30 one arm push ups today. Is that healthy when you're pregnant?

michael olajide jr michael olajide jr @Michaelolajide1

How many one arm pushups have you done today? @AdrianaLima

Adriana Lima Adriana Lima

@Michaelolajide1 30

Also the Walter guy tweeted something yesterday which makes me think maybe he was talking about people assuming that his prior status was about Lima. And that they're wrong.? I could be wrong don't mean to keep speculation going, but can't help it.

15 Feb Walter Price Walter Price @walter_price

The temptation to form premature theories upon insufficient data is the bane of our profession. ~ Sir Arthur CD

Hmmm from photographs I still think she's pregnant...and the fact that she didn't walk the DK show but on twitter Adri just said she did 30 one arm push ups today. Is that healthy when you're pregnant?

michael olajide jr michael olajide jr @Michaelolajide1

How many one arm pushups have you done today? @AdrianaLima

Adriana Lima Adriana Lima

@Michaelolajide1 30

Also the Walter guy tweeted something yesterday which makes me think maybe he was talking about people assuming that his prior status was about Lima. And that they're wrong.? I could be wrong don't mean to keep speculation going, but can't help it.

15 Feb Walter Price Walter Price @walter_price

The temptation to form premature theories upon insufficient data is the bane of our profession. ~ Sir Arthur CD

I think she was joking. :laugh: And I know she can work out on her own, but I don't even think she's been seeing Michael either lately from what he said to someone.

I hope she was joking...in a way I feel so silly being so caught up in this wonderment, but I really am so curious and delighted if she is having another one. So wonderful! Maybe we're all looking too much into things...I wonder if she's down in Miami for the VS commercial. I know candice, doutzen, and behati for sure were... and there is no way VS wouldn't use Adri if they COULD. So if we don't see any candids of her from the commercial set in Miami soon......I think we have our answer :)

:wave:

I hope she was joking...in a way I feel so silly being so caught up in this wonderment, but I really am so curious and delighted if she is having another one. So wonderful! Maybe we're all looking too much into things...I wonder if she's down in Miami for the VS commercial. I know candice, doutzen, and behati for sure were... and there is no way VS wouldn't use Adri if they COULD. So if we don't see any candids of her from the commercial set in Miami soon......I think we have our answer :)

I said the same thing about the candids. Ones of the other girls are coming out and tomorrow is probably the last day, so if we don't see anything. Yeah. I think she will be in it because she is the one who first spoke of it and she lives in Miami (and is there now) for god's sake, so yeah. For some reason, the use of new girls making me think she wont be in it, but we'll see. Maybe they will shoot her where paps can't go. Another thing, if she was working out and doing these 30 one arm push ups, her ass wouldn't have put on weight. I think we can all agree on at least that much. :laugh:

I said the same thing about the candids. Ones of the other girls are coming out and tomorrow is probably the last day, so if we don't see anything. Yeah. I think she will be in it because she is the one who first spoke of it and she lives in Miami (and is there now) for god's sake, so yeah. For some reason, the use of new girls making me think she wont be in it, but we'll see. Maybe they will shoot her where paps can't go. Another thing, if she was working out and doing these 30 one arm push ups, her ass wouldn't have put on weight. I think we can all agree on at least that much. :laugh:

Exactly! I believe this is Behati's only VS commercial? I've been looking through some recent ones on youtube and couldn't find any with her in them. So why use her all of a sudden?! Obviously there is no way they wouldn't use Lima, and most ESPECIALLY since Ale won't be in it. Lais Ribeiro and Erin Heatherton were also in Miami. I agree though, she LIVES in Miami! And Lima has been tweeting pretty regularly...I feel as though she would have tweeted something or VS would have had some type of coverage on Lima since she is pretty much the most popular angel. The anticipation is hard! Confirmed in VS commercial: Behati, Erin, Lais, Doutzen, Candice.

No Lily and Ale for obvious reasons. No mention of dri!

Exactly! I believe this is Behati's only VS commercial? I've been looking through some recent ones on youtube and couldn't find any with her in them. So why use her all of a sudden?! Obviously there is no way they wouldn't use Lima, and most ESPECIALLY since Ale won't be in it. Lais Ribeiro and Erin Heatherton were also in Miami. I agree though, she LIVES in Miami! And Lima has been tweeting pretty regularly...I feel as though she would have tweeted something or VS would have had some type of coverage on Lima since she is pretty much the most popular angel. The anticipation is hard! Confirmed in VS commercial: Behati, Erin, Lais, Doutzen, Candice.

No Lily and Ale for obvious reasons. No mention of dri!

In that Vs swim video with behati in it, alessandra is in it also as well as lilly. The only ones left out of it are adri, miranda, and doutzen. DOutzen isn't in that vs swim commercial. Vs isn't using adriana for whatever reason during that campaigne because if they were able to squeeze ale and lilly in adriana could have be put in also I believe this is the commercial your talking about:

Oh and lais isn't in this either. I think this was shot while Adriana was doing the vogue and superbowl ads and she couldn't do it because the now pregnant angels are in this commercial

No... I was talking about the VS commercial being filmed by michael bay in Miami currently. I think it was filmed on the 15th and the 16th of February. Most of the girls are leaving Miami tomorrow(technically today- 17th of feb) for fashion week in London. As I said, within the past day or two...Doutzen (candids), Erin( pics from her twitter), Lais (pics from her twitter), Candice (pics from her twitter), and Behati (pics from her twitter) have all been on set of the commercial. The others we have not see candids of/nobody has posted their being on the set on twitter. Lily and Ale are obviously pregnant and so will not be filmed in the commercial. Adriana, no sightings of her from what I know. And none of the girls posted pictures with her and there was no coverage of her.

What you just posted TKC, I don't believe is a commercial. It's just a clip with some of the girls...that could have been filmed whenever, I wasn't referring to that at all