Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

.. and why insane !? it's a sin to express an opinion about my idol ? I only said what I liked in her in these years and that I would review ..no insanity

It's a sin not to expect somebody to change after 10 years & specially, after a baby. Everyone knew she was going to change with the years, that's called nature

even after 10 years, she is still very attractive. But at the same time, you can't stay on top forever. Eventually someone will become the new face of VS. With the publicity Rosie is getting, my money is on her.

i think adriana is as beautiful as before.

the BIG BIG ISSUE - her hair. seriously the hairstylist is making her hair into a giant tangled mess in the recent vs photos.

and what's up with not photoshopping her eye bags (please she has 2 layers... can't those photoshop people do something right?)

and the makeup really doesn't bring her eyes out at all. why? she just needs basic eyeliner and eyelashes...

u know i keep thinking to myself, why is it that in candids Adriana i so much more beautiful than when VS takes photos of her?

so i've concluded, VS is just good in taking photos of young girls. even doutzen is suffering from their complacent styling and photography and photoshopping.

plus i like my adriana with pale-ish skin or darkish skin but with killer eyelashes and eyes. adriana has never worn entire outfits well. because of her awesome shoulders she looks great in swimwear and lingerie but maybe too bulky in long sleeve shirts. but too bad cause VS is dumb enough to think she's too big for revealin clothes. please i'd rather see adriana's womanly body instead of sticks in underwear. give me my adriana back.

@ lost soul:

Sigh.

First of all, I didn't know that saying her vs shoots are the worst of the angels right now is equal to "looking horrid". I didn't say that.

I agree with Meryl that her hair and makeup for VS is not flattering at all, but I also say it MIGHT be due to the fact that she aged.

I don't see why I shouldn't conclude that it's also partly due to the aging process. You admitted yourself that she's changed, so why

do we have this conversation anymore?

The pictures you picked are beautiful without doubt. But there HAVE been very mediocre pictures of her, from 2007-2009, this last set kind of

hits rock bottom.

I'm too tired to post photos so you can pick on them and say "that's just because of the angle". I could also say that she looks better

on the photos you posted because they were highly photoshopped.

There's no sense in all of that!

I love Adriana, think that she is awesome and always has been, BUT I do not agree when you say that she looks "looks her best" and "better than ever" now.

Because I think that's just not true. Like sheepsbag said I think that's an offence to how special she was.

I honestly think that if they would give her the same make-up look she had here:

backstagecori0604.th.jpg

and here:

post-2344-0-1446013057-04647_thumb.jpg

and here:

frevue122123.jpg

She would look almost as great as she did back then. To me, aside from aging, the most changes that I think made her look less good then she should is make-up and hair. Not to mention the lack of tan.

She's been vampiric white before:

post-2344-0-1446013057-26491_thumb.jpg

And back then, it didn't look good either.

So if she would get her tan back, and get hair like this:

fav4ij.jpg

I think she would look about as good as before. Sure, everyone ages. Adri is no different. But I think that with the right hair and make-up, she could look as smashing as she did before. If you notice in the first 3 pictures she has almost the same make-up look in them. This is what suits her best. They should stick with the tried and true.

For example, compare either of those great pics with this one Lost Soul posted:

post-2344-0-1446013057-78677_thumb.jpg

See the difference in make-up and tan?

I honestly think that if they would give her the same make-up look she had here:

She would look almost as great as she did back then. To me, aside from aging, the most changes that I think made her look less good then she should is make-up and hair. Not to mention the lack of tan.

So if she would get her tan back, and get hair like this:

fav4ij.jpg

I think she would look about as good as before. Sure, everyone ages. Adri is no different. But I think that with the right hair and make-up, she could look as smashing as she did before. If you notice in the first 3 pictures she has almost the same make-up look in them. This is what suits her best. They should stick with the tried and true.

For example, compare either of those great pics with this one Lost Soul posted:

See the difference in make-up and tan?

I agree completely ..her face is supernatural like always ! it's only a metter of make up and hair ..do you imagine guys, if she will appear like that pic at the VSFS , with this hair, this make up, this skin ...................really spectacular !

post-31697-0-1446013058-0099_thumb.jpg

hey check out the stills playgirl posted in advertisements and misc threads. i think she looks pre-pregnancy there. in fact she looks... 23 again.

but i do dislike her new brand of false eyelashes. she doesn't need the winged end. she needs the more natural equally spaced out one because her eyeshape is long enough. she needs an eye widening eye lash, not lengthening. to help ensure she doesn't look too wide and squinty.

but i totally adore those caps.

I agree with Lost and MissLimaVzla, Lima has gotten better with age, i like her at any point in her modeling career, i think the Vogue Espana was very Old hollywood looking, and I LOVED IT. I adore her old photos as well as her new ones, we all grow up & change. To keep your fave celeb frozen in time is just unrealistic, and to dislike slightly because there age is really unfair, heck for example, look at Monica Belluci, she was beautiul in her younger years, but with age, i think she is even MORE stunning, and i think the same with LIMA, SO VIVA LA LIMA :wub::wub::wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

just saw a preview of Lima's shot in Vogue, with the rest of the VS girls and she looks absolutely terrible! her smile, her whole face, and body!

the rest look good, miranda looking the best out of the whole group.

Angie honney, you better get outta here fast! lol

There cant be a sensilble discussion in a thread occupied by mostly insane fanatics. They just wont let it happen. You see, if you say anything that doesnt CHERISH Lima, then you 're wrong.

This is why many lima fans are ex-lima fans nowadays! :laugh:

Sadly i have to agree, this is NOT limas best, but heck even Alessandra looks alittle plump here, and she is rail thin. The outfit makes lima look Plump, and her face almost looks manish to me here, and im a DIE HARD LIMA FAN, but again NOT SHINING moment for her, but im sure the next picture will be a 360 from this