Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Actually...I wouldn't be saying that.

Adriana most likely will be included, by pre-taped segments shot in Studio, like Heidi did back in 06. Remember the 2006 Gift Card commercial with Heidi singing? She was about 8 months pregnant in that. So they work around it. In no way is a company going to leave out Adriana and Heidi there two biggest names out, esp when it's 100% confirmed Adriana will be present in the fashion show. She'll be taking part, either hosting or something of the sort. This was confirmed by Monica Mitro's office (head of PR of Victoria's Secret) and by someone who works backstage at the show every year. So I don't think she'd be not included from the Christmas commercial for being pregnant, but yet included in the show...no way.

Lima-Fans plans on contacting Monica's office later this week, most of have been extremely busy, but any news we hear will be shared asap.

She's still working quite a bit during her pregnancy, my guess is a lot of the pregnancy editorial stuff she's doing is just now being shot, while she's bigger and more pregnant so it's more obvious. Liza Anderson (Adriana's PR rep) has confirmed she's working a lot, so I don't see her not being included in the biggest commercial of the year. My guess is she filmed in studio...just like Heidi has in the past from bust up.

Like this (in some ways) Adriana was not present when this was filmed, and they just filmed her parts and edited them in (and this was something goofy for the youtube page) and they didn't want to not include her. So even if she's pregnant (like Heidi in several christmas commercials) I'm sure she'll be included. SO don't count her out yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25D3YgDIJqE

Hey all,

A long-time lurker, first-time poster here. I wanted to ask if there are any (preferably HQ :)) promotion/video stills of the 2001 and 2003 backstage "What is Sexy" ads? I wish the current ads were this good, they have the Michael Bay factor in them.

I have the two ads in 720p though the quality is subpar so if there is a 1080i or another 720p stream, I would definitely appreciate it.

Thanks

Actually...I wouldn't be saying that.

Adriana most likely will be included, by pre-taped segments shot in Studio, like Heidi did back in 06. Remember the 2006 Gift Card commercial with Heidi singing? She was about 8 months pregnant in that. So they work around it. In no way is a company going to leave out Adriana and Heidi there two biggest names out, esp when it's 100% confirmed Adriana will be present in the fashion show. She'll be taking part, either hosting or something of the sort. This was confirmed by Monica Mitro's office (head of PR of Victoria's Secret) and by someone who works backstage at the show every year. So I don't think she'd be not included from the Christmas commercial for being pregnant, but yet included in the show...no way.

Lima-Fans plans on contacting Monica's office later this week, most of have been extremely busy, but any news we hear will be shared asap.

She's still working quite a bit during her pregnancy, my guess is a lot of the pregnancy editorial stuff she's doing is just now being shot, while she's bigger and more pregnant so it's more obvious. Liza Anderson (Adriana's PR rep) has confirmed she's working a lot, so I don't see her not being included in the biggest commercial of the year. My guess is she filmed in studio...just like Heidi has in the past from bust up.

Like this (in some ways) Adriana was not present when this was filmed, and they just filmed her parts and edited them in (and this was something goofy for the youtube page) and they didn't want to not include her. So even if she's pregnant (like Heidi in several christmas commercials) I'm sure she'll be included. SO don't count her out yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25D3YgDIJqE

true I didn't think of that (Y)