Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I think they knew in December because that's when she started acting weird. When she shot for VS Swim before any of the other girls, when she didn't go to that Lex event that all the other girls went to, when she was leaving Mike & Juliet and was clenching her coat shut. That would put her at like 5 months going on 6, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see. It was probably too late for any of the credible sources to get in contact with Adriana's people and then it being the weekend probably made it harder so we should hear something later today. Hopefully!

um well it turns out selita is an angel :blink: . and i wrote to vs about a few things i didn't like about the show last year and the years i liked it. i got this back from the lady at vs headqt.

VICTORIASSECRET has sent you a message:

Re: Hello, important question and youtbe video idea for vs!!

Hi Liz!

Thanks for writing. We always love to hear feedback from our fans!

As for your first question, the official VS Angels are:

Miranda Kerr

Doutzen Kroes

Heidi Klum

Adriana Lima

Marisa Miller

Alessandra Ambrosio

Selita Ebanks

As for your input on the '08 Fashion Show, we do always appreciate feedback and constructive criticism from the fans. As we try new shows and new locations, it is important for us to hear what our fans did and did not like.

Thanks for taking the time to write!

Best,

VS

Excuse this question if it's been told a million times here, but I've been out of the loop for a while...

Does anyone know the full love story between Adriana and Marko? If there's a link, please share it.

I would like to know how and when they met. What was his approach or did she approach him? What qualities made him the one of all of her former boyfriends?

Thanks in advance!

Excuse this question if it's been told a million times here, but I've been out of the loop for a while...

Does anyone know the full love story between Adriana and Marko? If there's a link, please share it.

I would like to know how and when they met. What was his approach or did she approach him? What qualities made him the one of all of her former boyfriends?

Thanks in advance!

We have a thread about the both of them HERE. You can find quick facts about their relationship as well as where they met, etc.

He actually approached her (obviously) and she mentioned in a previous interview that at first she didn't want to talk to him at all.

Adriana and Marko met in 2006 at a humanitarian event in los angeles. He approached her but at the time she didn't wish to speak to him, he pursed her and after a while they were set up on a date by mutual friends. The two obviously hit it off and she started attending his games, and he even went to the 2007 VSFS to watch Dri. Speculation of the two dating came in late December. In Feb of 2008, Marko took Adriana to the bahamas for Valentines Day, and they continued dating. On June 12th, at her birthday party in NYC Marko asked her to marry him, but it was rumored that he had bought the ring way back in late March but was waiting for the perfect time to propose. The two had originally planned to wed in June of 2009 in Salvador, and what they originally announced and released to people. In 2008 (August) the two went to Croatia for a very public vacation where they were followed everywhere. Come 2009 in Feb (preg rumors started) in an interview at the Vintage Victoria Launch Adriana mentioned traveling to Jackson Hole, in which the two suddenly eloped. The two then came out and announced the news around the 25th of Feb, Adriana told "People" that they were planning a big ceremony in the summer in Salvador. Now that date has been pushed back to sometime this year...they are now having two weddings and that's the latest :) marko is currently in Serbia doing his own thing.

Totally related/unrelated IMO they eloped because they did find out about the pregnancy, because IMO no one elopes 4 months before a wedding that she had been planning since August (She spoke about planning) then go and push back the date of the two weddings. IMO it's because she honestly doesn't want to look huge on her wedding day, and I'm guessing Marko was in Serbia to inform friends and family of the pregnancy. Which I think his timing of being there after this whole "told friends and family over the weekend" thing came out is way to convenient. My guess is they told there friends and family in the states, and then he was over in Serbia (Since her mom is currently in NYC)

Adriana and Marko met in 2006 at a humanitarian event in los angeles. He approached her but at the time she didn't wish to speak to him, he pursed her and after a while they were set up on a date by mutual friends. The two obviously hit it off and she started attending his games, and he even went to the 2007 VSFS to watch Dri. Speculation of the two dating came in late December. In Feb of 2008, Marko took Adriana to the bahamas for Valentines Day, and they continued dating. On June 12th, at her birthday party in NYC Marko asked her to marry him, but it was rumored that he had bought the ring way back in late March but was waiting for the perfect time to propose. The two had originally planned to wed in June of 2009 in Salvador, and what they originally announced and released to people. In 2008 (August) the two went to Croatia for a very public vacation where they were followed everywhere. Come 2009 in Feb (preg rumors started) in an interview at the Vintage Victoria Launch Adriana mentioned traveling to Jackson Hole, in which the two suddenly eloped. The two then came out and announced the news around the 25th of Feb, Adriana told "People" that they were planning a big ceremony in the summer in Salvador. Now that date has been pushed back to sometime this year...they are now having two weddings and that's the latest :) marko is currently in Serbia doing his own thing.

Totally related/unrelated IMO they eloped because they did find out about the pregnancy, because IMO no one elopes 4 months before a wedding that she had been planning since August (She spoke about planning) then go and push back the date of the two weddings. IMO it's because she honestly doesn't want to look huge on her wedding day, and I'm guessing Marko was in Serbia to inform friends and family of the pregnancy. Which I think his timing of being there after this whole "told friends and family over the weekend" thing came out is way to convenient. My guess is they told there friends and family in the states, and then he was over in Serbia (Since her mom is currently in NYC)

Awesome story! Thank you and Limalicious.

Just took another peek @ Marko

post-1545-0-1446013043-69419_thumb.jpg

He's actually HOT now in my opinion. See what being around Adriana Lima will do to you? :p

hy guys! I'm new in this forum and I'm fan of the beautiful adriana lima!!I'm an italian girl . If anybody knows it , I want to know who is the stylist of the wonderful dresses she worn in this pics ! It is very important thanks to everybody! :kiss:

post-31697-1242463258_thumb.jpg

post-31697-1242463330_thumb.jpg

post-31697-1242463400_thumb.jpg

hy guys! I'm new in this forum and I'm fan of the beautiful adriana lima!!I'm an italian girl . If anybody knows it , I want to know who is the stylist of the wonderful dresses she worn in this pics ! It is very important thanks to everybody! :kiss:

ops ..she wears! excuse me but I'm not english!

she was wearing Pucci in the last one, :wave:

welcome to the forum! have fun here :hehe:

she was wearing Pucci in the last one, :wave:

welcome to the forum! have fun here :hehe:

thank you so much!