Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I was wondering. My boyfriend send me a message telling me he saw Adriana Lima at the 2008 spike tv video game awards. Can anyone confirm she was there. I found it odd cause I hadn't heard anything announcing she would be there. My guess is he confused her with another model.

No, she wasn't there..

i voted :D

do you think adri will be in swim this upcoming year?

Yes, she was just recently in the Bahamas and though it's not confirmed, that's where all the other girls went to shoot around the same time so I think it's pretty obvious.

Yes, she was just recently in the Bahamas and though it's not confirmed, that's where all the other girls went to shoot around the same time so I think it's pretty obvious.

I'm sure she will if she was in the Bahama's!!! that is where Alessandra went to shoot swimwear (which was 100% confirmed on her forum) :)

and God I hope Adri is in the swim catalog this year! I've missed her in it and her body is in insane shape so she just has to be!

Yeah I hope so. Adriana has done so much for Victoria's Secret this year and I don't think she's ever done this much for Victoria's Secret all the 11 years she's been working for them. So it pretty much looks like Victoria's Secret finally work up and started using Adriana more so I have no doubt that she won't be doing swim suits this year. I miss her gorgeous swim shoots :woot:

great news, i miss seeing her in swimwears :clap:

Yeah I hope so. Adriana has done so much for Victoria's Secret this year and I don't think she's ever done this much for Victoria's Secret all the 11 years she's been working for them. So it pretty much looks like Victoria's Secret finally work up and started using Adriana more so I have no doubt that she won't be doing swim suits this year. I miss her gorgeous swim shoots :woot:

Yeah i'd love to see her in swim. We had a few new ones this last summer but not too many. I miss seeing her on the beach modeling all sorts of swimsuits. She'll look amazing this year no doubt. Her body was amazing at the fashion show so I don't doubt she will be perfect in the swim pics.