Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I actually prefer "AR-DREE-AR-NAR" (sounds like "ARDREE-ANNA" when you say it fast) not only because that's how I think her parents who gave her the name pronounce it, but I also think it sounds more exotic than the Americanized versions... especially if you let your tongue roll a tiny bit on the R in the second syllable ;)

in july 8 (i guess) victoria's secret shot the xmas comercial in a castel in france the girls in it are Adriana lima, Doutzen Kroes, Selita Ebanks, Karolina Kurkova, Miranda Kerr, Marisa Miller, Heidi Klum and Emanuela De Paula.

julia

Really? Sounds like another step in the right direction for VS going back to their roots. I loved when they shot their old commercials in those large Victorian houses etc. Those VS commercials shot by movie director Michael Mann were superb.

Where did you learn this michelabella?

Julia here at Bellazon who is quite close in the fashion Industry from what I know, and she knows her fav model (Izabel) and she was upset that Izabel wouldn't be in the commrcial

here she posted a:

"tiny picture of Doutzen and Emanuela de Paula shooting the VS xmas comercial in france"

21kjqzsuj7.th.jpg

and yes In france! sounds like VS is moving in the old direction :clap: (although thse skirts look funny)

Julia here at Bellazon who is quite close in the fashion Industry from what I know, and she knows her fav model (Izabel) and she was upset that Izabel wouldn't be in the commrcial

here she posted a:

"tiny picture of Doutzen and Emanuela de Paula shooting the VS xmas comercial in france"

21kjqzsuj7.th.jpg

and yes In france! sounds like VS is moving in the old direction :clap: (although thse skirts look funny)

Ah that's great news if Adriana is in it though I have a hard time picturing her in one of those pink dresses lol. Still, it looks interesting.