Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

that girl looks nothing like Adriana :blink: she is pretty in her own little way, yeah, but nothing like Adri. I sure can't see it. She looks more like a bratz doll's twin if anything

haha she does look like a bratz doll!!! lmao :laugh:

i was saying it in genereal...i wasn't pointing fingers directly at her...my god. and also i said LIKE her not ONLY her...

Oh okay, that really makes it much more understandable to say she reminds you of a cheap slut and a wannabe. :blink:

And I'll also say this: there are probably hundreds of thousands of girls taking pics like those of this girl and posting them on facebook/myspace/whatever, where a few guys try to be nice by saying she looks like someone famous (it even happens all the time here on BZ). To seek out girls like this -- and why would you even be doing this? -- just to take the pics without permission to post them all on a public forum so the members of said forum can insult her for doing nothing wrong and doing nothing in the way of imitating Adriana is really sad. If Adriana knows about this kind of behavior from her own biggest fans, it's no surprise she's too scared to post on her own forum.

alright. first off ur probobly new to the Adriana thread it sure as hell seems like it, because i am NOT the first one posting pics of this girl, there was another member too...so before jumpping to conclusions u should get ur facts straight. And if someone else commented on what i posted saying she looks like a slut or w/e does NOT mean i said it. u can go and look at my post and i am pretyy sure i didnt say that all i said was that these girls that 'try' to act like that seem like WANNABES. there are so many forums and stuff that have this kind of stuff...and seriouisy im not the only one doing this or the first one thats doing it. You have seriously got to calm down

^ I believe my first post in this forum was April 23, 2007, so if we're going to talk about getting facts straight, you should heed your own advice. As to my mistake about the "cheap slut" part, I take that back, as I misread the series of quotes within post 3187 demonstrating you instigating the attack when at first people wisely ignored you -- but my comment still stands in its purpose of pointing out the behavior of people in this thread (you included).

And I'm well-aware that this is not the first time people have posted pics of girls supposedly looking like Adri and spawned an insult-fest, which is exactly why I'm pointing it out: it's so redundant and pointless now, and hunting down pics of girls to insult is pathetic.

Plus, I am calm -- notice the lack of words in all caps. :whistle:

Im just wondering why u planned on saying this right now when u posted before in april of '07 and u knew that many people have posted something like this , so why did u choose to write this now and point fingers directly at me? When u knew there were more people that did this why not say this to everyone who was doing this? So it doesn't seem as if you're 'attacking' one person...i dont want/need to turn this into an argument im not here to fight this is a friken forum where many people state there opinions and u cant really do much about it, all i was did was ask peoples opinions on whether they think she looks like her or not which might i add MANY people have done in the past and still continue to do so i dont think i should be the only one that needs to get lectured or w/e ur trying to do. Seriously, u might wanna go back to the candids thread, might wanna tell that person too who posted the same girls pictures. Also, one more thing is that i wasn't trying to insult her, all i said was i personally do not think that she looks like her and wouldn't think she is her so called 'hotter' twin, and if u haven't noticed many pics or poses of her's are a lot like Adriana's....so what would someone think??

P.s - SORRY to everyone who was supposedly hurt or bothered by whatever i posted. Although u all probably know im NOT the first one who did this, there are MANY people who have posted pictures of random girls that supposedly look like Adriana...or atleast try to. Im not trying to start a fight on this forum, but i dont think that i should be 'attacked' by some random member that obviously doesn't get his facts straight. I dont feel like i did something so wrong that I have to hear some random person lecturing me over someone that he probably doesn't even know. Anyways, theres no point in wasting my time and keep on writing here, thats all i needed to say and i seriously don't find the need not continue this pointless argument...

*Ill keep in mind to not post her pics ever again, since it seems like im the only one being targeted. But just to avoid later conflicts it won't happen again

Alot of people think they look like someone. its just funny. They just try to get attention, I understand where you are coming from Sabriana. It gets really f-in annoying. just like how some blonde soccer moms with nice bodies think they are marissa miller. its just not working for them either! :sleep:

and if its posting on something public- then its anyones game. a picture that is. :yes:

Alot of people think they look like someone. its just funny. They just try to get attention, I understand where you are coming from Sabriana. It gets really f-in annoying. just like how some blonde soccer moms with nice bodies think they are marissa miller. its just not working for them either! :sleep:

and if its posting on something public- then its anyones game. a picture that is. :yes:

thank u, atleast someone gets where im coming from...lol. i dont even think that this should have been made into such a big deal... <_<