Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I just don't understand why many said that lindsay is sexy...but anyways...Adri got my vote! ^^

Having friends who think Lindsay is the sexiest women ever ( Sigh...), maybe i can answer that question...

In fact, this is real simple: Lindsay is sexy in a dirty "beep" way :p She's the little "beep" who acts like a " beep" , and it's well enough to excite some men... Personally, I really really really dislike Lindsay Lohan... And it's a sacrilege to even think that she can be in the same category that Adriana... I mean, showing some skin makes sexy? So, the billions of lil "Lohanesque" girls all around the world who do the same thing are all sexy? It's more than that i think... Just go in a highschool and it's all you can see. But how many Adriana can you find??? How many with her class, with these powerful eyes, with that smile? Adriana is more than just some skin... But skin is all people think about when you talk about sexyness, that's why "beeps" ( Sorry sorry :p) like Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan are considered as the world sexiest women.

Sexy is a power, an attitude, combined for sure with a nice look... This is what i think of it. This is why Adriana is my favorite and Lindsay is... Duh...

It is just plain wrong to compare Lindsey with Adri. <_< Put no make-up on lindsey and stand her next to Adriana. The difference is amazing isn't it. Adriana is naturally Beautiful. Linsday can't say that. She needs Lots of make-up/ digital retouching before a pic of hers comes out half as good as Adriana's pictures. But anyways. I voted for Adriana. If everyone who posts on the Adriana Lima forum votes im sure that we can get her on first place.

Vot for Adriana Lima on GQ's poll for their sexiest lady to ever grace their covers.

Here's the link: http://men.style.com/gq/polls/gq_50th_anni...est_woman_cover

I voted. I don't think she'll win but at least she's in second place. I mean we all know who the real winner is, Adriana blows J. Alba out of the water. But Alba is pretty though.

Voting is more about popularity than objectivity and Jessica is more known than Adriana...

But hey, think about it a minute or two: what if Adriana could get a role in a movie and get more known? I think that with the same publicity/visibility, Adriana would take the top spot. I voted for her too :p

P.S. Adriana in a movie, god that would kick some serious ***** !!! Not in crappy one like Gisele tough... :p

Alba is pretty and all, but i don't know what people are thinking?! like look at Adriana she beyong gorgeous! like uhhhhh what's wrong with these people! WAKE UP!

yeah to me jessica alba is just a pretty face. not even that great of an actress to be honest. adriana is the hottest model alive!! alba is only really really famous cause she's pretty, well that what i think :sleepy: but adriana's more than that :D

hey guys, I know it's to early to talk about it, but I was looking at the vs show 2006 and I was so happy how Adriana rocked it. I just want her this year to wear million dollar bra or open the show. it would be her turn. I am a little bit worried because they put this year lights on Alessandra and less on Adri, so maybe that tells us something. <_<