Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Ohhh, I hope that she has a big party at a club or something so we can get lots of pictures of her! :ddr:

Like what Ale did (<_<) After her party there were tonnes of pictures in magazines!

That would rock if Adri did it, but I don't know... It doesn't really seem her style? :/

Ohhh, I hope that she has a big party at a club or something so we can get lots of pictures of her! :ddr:

Like what Ale did (<_<) After her party there were tonnes of pictures in magazines!

That would rock if Adri did it, but I don't know... It doesn't really seem her style? :/

I HOPE so , but i REALLY don't think so. Adriana isnt really into that type of stuff i guess.

But IF she does that would be the BEST more pictures for US

I hope she has a great birthday. God, I seriously just love her now. I'll admit - a few years ago, when I first saw her, I was falsely told by a friend (who I now know knew NOTHING about her whatsoever) that she was a "stuck up bitch," and I really didn't like her because of that. But then I started actually reading up on her and watching videos of her, and I realized how down to earth, funny, and overall incredible she really is. She's only 26 and she's already accomplished so much - so tomorrow, she's going to have A LOT to celebrate.

Happy early birthday, Adriana, haha. :)

I hope she has a great birthday. God, I seriously just love her now. I'll admit - a few years ago, when I first saw her, I was falsely told by a friend (who I now know knew NOTHING about her whatsoever) that she was a "stuck up bitch," and I really didn't like her because of that. But then I started actually reading up on her and watching videos of her, and I realized how down to earth, funny, and overall incredible she really is. She's only 26 and she's already accomplished so much - so tomorrow, she's going to have A LOT to celebrate.

Happy early birthday, Adriana, haha. :)

Aw!

You're such a sweet fan!

:hug:

:hehe:

I hope that she has a marvelous day tomorrow! I'm sure she will.

:ddr:

I LOVE ADRIANA!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

*joins in on the Bellazon party*