Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

It's June 12 here.

Happy Birthday Miss Lima. I hope God blesses you and brings you nothing but joy & fun not only on this day, but for the rest of your life.

Hopefully she will be truly at peace today, since she smoothed out those bumps on her road. For 26 years, we have been blessed with an Angel. It sounds corny (sorry) but in my eyes that is what I see her as. Willing to forgive your dad and welcome him back into her life with open arms, Not being on every tabloid cover with her "business" showing, and lastly not falling in the Hollywood trends these days, makes me admire this woman more.

Feliz aniversario Adriana!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADRIANA! :heart: :fun: :) I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH! :heart: you are my EVERYTHING ;} :) THANK you for being Adriana Lima :] and making me be the HAPPIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD because of you!!! NOT A DAY GOES BY OR EVEN A MINUTE! when i don't think of you! aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh THANK YOU THANK YOU

HAVE THE HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY EVER YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING

I LOVE YOU forever and for always!

Your number 1 fan,

Limalicious.

Happy birthday adriana.

I wish you all the best and happiness in the world. You really deserve it! you are such a great person, role model and beautiful woman. You are my role model, and thank you for being true to who you are :] i look up to you, you are an inspriation to many and i wish you the best and i hope you have a great bday!!! stay safe and take care!!! love you adriana :)

xo

-Liz