Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Drew Barrymore proclaimed most beautiful woman in the world by People magazine...

Beyond Adriana Lima??? I only wanted to know if I'm not the only one thinking: this must be a sick joke... Alessandra Ambrosio is better than Drew, same with most of the other VS models... I know beauty is highly subjective, but....errrr... Anyone know what they based their evaluation on? I'm wondering...

The girl looks like someone you'd see on the cover of Maxim or FHM or at a car show but she's one dimensional and doesn't have a natural beauty. Adriana is much classier.

That girls is sexy in a trashy..I wear too much make-up way. Adriana has a million different looks, that girl has only one. She's in the category of Britney Spears or Lindsey Lohan not in the category of a model. She might be able to be an actress though.

Also who do you guys think this girl is hotter then Adriana??

you must be kidding to ask you that! Adriana is the most exotic woman ive seen in my life. there is no way to compare a unique beauty with a trash like that girl :blush:

Ahh you guys don't be mad at me lol my stupid friend said that and you guys are right he is a HUGE fan of Lindsay lohan. Hes always saying how 'hot' she is and its so damn confusing to me because whenever I look at her I see a aneroxic, slightly slutty chick.

And I agree Adriana is the most stunning creature in the world! Geez I dont think that it is possible to be that gorgeous. If i ever met Adriana and she spit on my face I'd never wash it ever again because I would have some of her on me:(