Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Hi all.

I found a pic and I'm a bit confused. I'm not sure if It's Adriana on it. Her eyes are not as usual. She did a photoshoot with a similar red bikini but I'm still wondering... Could someone tell me if it's her?

post-7731-0-1445991386-53897_thumb.jpg

This pic was under the Adriana section of a website.

Thank you.

That's definitly her, trust me i know!

Thank you!

I usually look at her eyes to recognize her but in this one they are brown... That's kinda weird... But now I'm looking at her booty and I'm telling to myself: yep, that's her :p All of Adriana's assets are just perfect.

I hope this is the right place to post this and that it hasn't already been posted.

I read somewhere that Denny and Adriana have been friends for a very long time. If this is true, perhaps Adriana liked Denny and wanted to date him all along (when she chose to go out with Lenny), but for some reason did not go out with him? Maybe she thought he didn't like her in that way at that time (even beautiful women can be unsure of themselves)? People have been saying she is only going out with Denny because she isn't over Lenny, but I am thinking that if what I read is true it was the other way around and I think that will change the opinions of a lot of people regarding their relationship. If it is true I think it is a sweet story: that two friends eventually became partners. Especially if Denny liked her all this time and she liked him, but they were both too shy to admit it!

Thanks a lot angelxxx!! I just need a few more informations: :blush:

- for the first one, is it a candid or did it appear in a magazine??

- Do you know from which VS catalogue it is?

Last but not least, do you know the month/year of this spanish vogue??

Thank you in advance

Thanks a lot angelxxx!! I just need a few more informations: :blush:

- for the first one, is it a candid or did it appear in a magazine??

- Do you know from which VS catalogue it is?

Last but not least, do you know the month/year of this spanish vogue??

Thank you in advance

- yes, its a candid.. was in the beach, when she was shooting to Pirelli.

- That VS picture its from the Sexy Book, Vol 2 or 3.

- about the spanish vogue, I really dont know the month :( but probably its from 1997 or 1998, because of the hair.

• 2 weeks later...