Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

lol, i don't care if she got numbers at the VF party. I wanted her there because how she would look and she looked incredible. Also it was a good oportunity to meet some serious Producer or director and maybe focusing on her acting career.

I wish i could believe that she takes her time with her next bf...and isn't that naive, with a better Reputation like, more respect with women, and her friends didn't played matchmaker. Nor i care if he is famous/ an athlete or has a good statues. At all seriously! just one guy that treat her the way she deserves. but yeah maybe like you said before she even follows him back.  I wish we could focus and discuss more about her work.

Even though I still find the unfollowing thing she does weird, I guess I can quote myself again; too good to be true. 

too good to be true would mean for "me" she never started Dating him at the first place.

19 minutes ago, Yemen said:

Who else from VS will be going to Shanghai? Alessandra I think I remember reading, anyone else?

I like some of the morphs w/ Adriana, but never such a huge fan with the Adriana/Megan morphs. I think Megan was gorgeous in her plastic surgery prime (I don't say that as an insult, just think she's a great example of how a decent amount of plastic surgery works wonders, and then there is going too far)

yes ales will be there with Sui He and Ming Xi.

I agree with you, Megan was stunning at her prime like 07-09. I wished she stoped after that, even she still looks very beautiful. I also like how private she is.

4 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Its her first time in China? I remember she said she wanted to visited Japan too

i think it's her first time and yes Japan is one of her dream destinations. That's why i hope she gets Vogue Japan and maybe visits all those place there she wanted( and posted on IG).

To be honest, besides him being semi-attractive and a football player, I never got the appeal and I definitely didn't get the "too good to be true" thing besides them both being attractive and him actually being relevant. I gave him a chance because she seemed happy but IF they're done, I don't think he was much to have or much to lose; when she wakes up in the morning, she's still the Adriana Lima.

My only concern is her feelings. I hope it wasn't a bad split (if they are) because I just want her to be happy whether it be alone, in a relationship, in general.

21 minutes ago, Adriana=GOAT said:

My only concern is her feelings. I hope it wasn't a bad split (if they are) because I just want her to be happy whether it be alone, in a relationship, in general.

+1 me too. Her friends still follow him so time will tell..

Is there any chances that she walks at the Paris Fashion week?

1 hour ago, Adriana=GOAT said:

To be honest, besides him being semi-attractive and a football player, I never got the appeal and I definitely didn't get the "too good to be true" thing besides them both being attractive and him actually being relevant. I gave him a chance because she seemed happy but IF they're done, I don't think he was much to have or much to lose; when she wakes up in the morning, she's still the Adriana Lima.

I don't think it was bad because she looks happy. We have seen the strain a bad relationship ending puts on Adriana, her appeal gets lost and everything. But she was radiant at the oscar events

19 hours ago, emerald7 said:

+1 me too. Her friends still follow him so time will tell..

Is there any chances that she walks at the Paris Fashion week?

I would love to see her in Paris, but if she is going to that party in Miami on the 4th, and then China and Singapore, I don't think we will see her there...

2 hours ago, mjmarija said:

I would love to see her in Paris, but if she is going to that party in Miami on the 4th, and then China and Singapore, I don't think we will see her there...

yes you are right, i doubt it now because the Paris Fashion Week is from 28.2 - 8.3 and she hosts that carneval in Miami on saturday before she attends the new VS Store in Shanghai. Sad i wished she had walked during the Fashion weeks.

Funny thing with those morphing pictures is that every time I see ones morphed with Adriana's face, it never beats just Adriana's face. Her face looks like it's been already made with the best features. Still don't know anyone with prettier face than hers. Sometimes I feel like it's not fair LOL

9 minutes ago, MariaL said:

Funny thing with those morphing pictures is that every time I see ones morphed with Adriana's face, it never beats just Adriana's face. Her face looks like it's been already made with the best features. Still don't know anyone with prettier face than hers. Sometimes I feel like it's not fair LOL

totally agree with you. she is incredible.

4 hours ago, emerald7 said:

totally agree with you. she is incredible.

4 hours ago, MariaL said:

I agree, only a select few models whose face I find as great as hers. Her face manages to be exotic enough, pretty but also striking. Its hard to have all of those traits.

4 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

No idea. Maybe it's related to that work she did in NYC with Joan Smalls and we never heard about anything else after?

I thought same thing bc brand's marketing team are heavily using pics of Adriana and Joan on every social platform lately. 

3 hours ago, duhampi said:

I thought same thing bc brand's marketing team are heavily using pics of Adriana and Joan on every social platform lately. 

They are? Interesting. Well Joan is everywhere, I expect that though