Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

47 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

We should right? There is no reason for her to be in houston for more than two days now lol. They never said she couldn't go to singapore.

Chris is in singapore and tagged Adriana in that pic.

5 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Please, No more athletes lol. Not in any kind of way

as if someone was surprised......

Can't wait to see all the pics from the event! 

And that womansday message is amazing. A strong message from a strong woman. 

I hope we will see her with someone that makes her happy, gives her the respect and love she deserves and the way around of course. It can be tough to be with someone that has a strong personality and is so determined and disciplined in life. Wishing the best to her of course and Julian. 

5 hours ago, Mo- said:

Can't wait to see all the pics from the event! 

And that womansday message is amazing. A strong message from a strong woman. 

I hope we will see her with someone that makes her happy, gives her the respect and love she deserves and the way around of course. It can be tough to be with someone that has a strong personality and is so determined and disciplined in life. Wishing the best to her of course and Julian. 

Amen to all of this! 

Adriana Lima Wanted Kids with Julian Edelman... NFL Star Declined

It's not often people turn down a chance to knock up a supermodel ... but NFL star Julian Edelman told Adriana Lima he's not ready for more kids and that was one of the main reasons they split.

Multiple sources connected to both sides tell us ... the couple broke things off a few weeks ago after months of casual dating.

Distance was definitely a factor -- Lima lives in Miami, Julian lives in Boston and has a daughter in L.A.

But we're also told both stars are on completely different pages when it comes to family planning -- Adriana wants more kids. Edelman does not ... at least right now.

We're told Edelman was taken by surprise by the baby talk -- he didn't think things were THAT serious. Lima was all about it and felt he could be "the one."

Things were frigid after the split -- Lima and Edelman unfollowed each other on Instagram. 

http://www.tmz.com/2017/03/09/adriana-lima-julian-edelman-break-up-kids/

7 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

It's not often people turn down a chance to knock up a supermodel ... but NFL star Julian Edelman told Adriana Lima he's not ready for more kids and that was one of the main reasons they split.

Multiple sources connected to both sides tell us ... the couple broke things off a few weeks ago after months of casual dating.

Distance was definitely a factor -- Lima lives in Miami, Julian lives in Boston and has a daughter in L.A.

But we're also told both stars are on completely different pages when it comes to family planning -- Adriana wants more kids. Edelman does not ... at least right now.

We're told Edelman was taken by surprise by the baby talk -- he didn't think things were THAT serious. Lima was all about it and felt he could be "the one."

Things were frigid after the split -- Lima and Edelman unfollowed each other on Instagram. 

Imo it is complete bulls***, there are no sources listed, because they don't have them. They just red the Ocean Drive interview and invented this story to gossip about the situation. TMZ is definitely not a serious websit (the complete opposite), and knowing Adriana she is not the one who makes babies with a man she just met a few months ago. Obviously is not her staff, and Edelman's one seems to not even care, so it's not them because instead they woud have written it. I hope this thing ends quick and they let her alone, she doesn't deserve all this bad gossip attention.

18 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

I saw this and ppl keep reposting this bullshit on twitter as if it is true. She was about to be trending on twitter because of this fake news.

I second the bullshit notion. I highly doubt Adriana was trying to have a baby with a man that she's known for a few months (they probably spent a collective 30 days or less actually in person with each other) and she definitely isn't having a baby out of wedlock and they were no where near that serious. It pisses me off that his team would allow that to go out and I hope her team hits back. I'll be glad when all this breakup news blows over because until then, gossip sites will continue to speculate the cause and lying along the way.

Lol not even people who claimed to know julian and was telling info about them claimed THAT lol.

I see TMZ still went ahead and posted those half truths  anyway. Keep in mind the unfollowing was mentioned. (For those who know about the TS post)So those "sources" are on the Bullshit side. Who else but an outsider would mentioned something like that

I def doubted Adriana wanted to have more kids too. That doesn't even make sense. It would have made more sense if they talked about Adriana wanting to get married. not have damn children LMAO.

1 hour ago, Adriana=GOAT said:

I second the bullshit notion. I highly doubt Adriana was trying to have a baby with a man that she's known for a few months (they probably spent a collective 30 days or less actually in person with each other) and she definitely isn't having a baby out of wedlock and they were no where near that serious. It pisses me off that his team would allow that to go out and I hope her team hits back. I'll be glad when all this breakup news blows over because until then, gossip sites will continue to speculate the cause and lying along the way.

He needed some way to take the pressure off of people clowning him instead. Because otherwise...

1.thumb.png.ed5879ba378d601a9bae578c6f16cbf3.png

i wish only TMZ would bring that gossipstory but now Dailymail got it from tmz too. us weekly only brought the first story because of the shedule.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4299288/Adriana-Lima-Julian-Edelman-broke-having-kids.html

one commented on DM this i can agree with.

So he supposed to had dumped her not because of talks of engagement, not because of talks of marriage, because of talks of having children? I will believe that when SHE is the one who has had a child out of wedlock. They only dated for a few months. Her last boyfriend, she was with him for more than a year and obviously No baby was on the brain then. This sounds like a very convenient rumor for only somebody like him lol (out of her league and doesn't have the best dating history himself)

anyway, lets see how she looks tomorrow/today at the VS Event. Jennifer Yepez is there too

2 hours ago, emerald7 said:

i wish only TMZ would bring that gossipstory but now Dailymail got it from tmz too. us weekly only brought the first story because of the shedule.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4299288/Adriana-Lima-Julian-Edelman-broke-having-kids.html

one commented on DM this i can agree with.

anyway, lets see how she looks tomorrow/today at the VS Event. Jennifer Yepez is there too

People who actually know atleast a little bit about Adriana see right through the rumors too. A friend of mine who isn't even a big Adriana fan thinks it looks like the opposite happened and so this ridiculous rumor was allowed to be released and formulated based off of her recent interview with ocean drive. I didn't even ask this person opinion about it, that was literally their first thought. Smh

Do you think Adriana could shoot for VS lingerie again? Or they will only use her for pressevents outside the show and focus on the other 100 angels they have. I read Ming could be a new Angel and like i wrote before could be in shanghai.

Adrianas and the VS models Hairstylist got arrested. I didn't know she works for Mariah carey.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/03/12/mariah-carey-hairdresser-arrested-drugs-airport/

18 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

Do you think Adriana could shoot for VS lingerie again? Or they will only use her for pressevents outside the show and focus on the other 100 angels they have. I read Ming could be a new Angel and like i wrote before could be in shanghai.

Adrianas and the VS models Hairstylist got arrested. I didn't know she works for Mariah carey.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/03/12/mariah-carey-hairdresser-arrested-drugs-airport/

I would like her to shoot lingerie, but I don't think that she will. If they didn't use her last year when Behati and Candice didn't work, I don't think they would use her now when they are probably going to be back soon (plus they have all the new Angels). 

She and Ale are just for press events, and she will maybe shoot Sport/fragrance.

I think Adriana would look amazing in La Perla ads, but for that she will have to quit VS...

I probably don't know enough about VS because it's news to me that they would leave Adriana out of shooting VS lingerie. Why?! Since they don't have swimwear anymore-- what does she shoot? Just VSX/sport? :dry: I know they use her for events and what not but she still looks great in photoshoots and her body, although it's not my favorite among the VS girls, is still on point. Didn't someone on here mention that she commented somewhere that she misses shooting VS lingerie? Why won't they let her. :/

On 3/9/2017 at 4:06 PM, Souled-Out said:

They never got much attention while together.

I know we're all over this, at this point, but yes - exactly THIS. I found it funny that they got more attention for breaking up than they ever did for being a couple.

1 hour ago, Yemen said:

I probably don't know enough about VS because it's news to me that they would leave Adriana out of shooting VS lingerie. Why?! Since they don't have swimwear anymore-- what does she shoot? Just VSX/sport? :dry: I know they use her for events and what not but she still looks great in photoshoots and her body, although it's not my favorite among the VS girls, is still on point. Didn't someone on here mention that she commented somewhere that she misses shooting VS lingerie? Why won't they let her. :/

she did. Because VS is stupid.

I know some on here still try to love VS as it evolves. But honestly, it is crumbling as it evolves. And its ironic how everytime they stop shooting her for stuff (VS swim and lingerie for example) the sales become horrible. I mean, VS had to cancel VS Swim. Literally the last time it did ok was when Adriana was still being used for it.

VS is simply stupid in their decisions these days. Even when it comes to the shows. They give Adriana these lack luster outfits, some shows they barely want to show her. And when fans complain about it, they say, they can't keep giving the same model the same chances to get one of the best outfits, or fbs and etc. (Literally someone who makes the outfits at the fittings really did say this, and says they find it heartbreaking that people think they are just trying to not care about adriana)

While that is understanding, That is not the case when it comes to PR. They double booked Adriana for shanghai AND singapore. If she didn't cancel China, that would have been the first time I would have seen a VS model have so much damn work to do for so many days. And PR is not the fun stuff. It is the important stuff. Its the hard stuff. Adriana gets booked the most for it every year.... They can't keep giving the same model one of the best outfits or something every year, but they can keep giving the same model the most amount of hard work to do, and won't even let her do the FUN stuff that she wants like shoot for lingerie? Stupid.

If Adriana didn't get paid as much by them, i'd hate them. Everybody else gets to do the eaiser and more enjoyable stuff (photoshoots and videos with little PR) while Adriana is the one getting double book to TRULY sale the shit. Smh