Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I definitly don't think it's breakup more maybe something going on and that's based on the things i've read here about her doing the unfollow thing before. 

Then again, I never followed her before or after certain actions or situations so I don't know what it could mean other than what I know and said in my first post. 

Edit: and I do have to say that There are some accounts on instagram tagging edelman on her pics all the time. Which I find quite annoying, so I can understand what you mean @Souled-Out

30 minutes ago, Mo- said:

but since it happened more often I think different. Though fans going crazy and all shouldn't push someone to unfollow them from instagram. In this case it makes matters worse I think, people start speculating and since she has done this before, she is giving a different image about herself than may be the case. (Like thinking she is childish for follow/unfollow action). What is going to happen? Unfollow to calm the storm and then follow again to start a new storm? 

Though I also have to admit, I follow my fiance, he doesn't like every pic I post NOR do I have a pic of us together but he does. Still together so.. also something I try to keep in mind and think that unfollwing isn't necesserily a sign to a fight/breakup. 

totally agree with that. if she didn't unfollowed him we would not talk about it. We have not seen them together for a long time and we had not a lot to talk about them since the last game ( and that's good). But now with that unfollow action we comment here again and it's the opposite of calming the storm. I have no idea why she does this and maybe it's not a big Thing at all.

6 minutes ago, duhampi said:
where is she? some private accounts are also mentioning her. 

i have seen this too. He is a photographer, so i hope he has some pics later. There are many Pre Oscar parties but then we would hear more about her. So no idea what kind of Event it is.

I thought there are many paps in LA and we would see some candid pics.. 

9 minutes ago, Mo- said:

I guess you mean from that board that's been mentioned before? Well if that's the case; 

Hi :angel:

lol yes. i expected this. :D

10 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

It's a soccer game no? Is LA galaxy playing? Idk

I think the gif is to express how excited he is (like those children of the gif) by the presence of Adriana in the event of which he speaks -and working, as he says-. The little fans who appears in the gif, in fact, are english, fans of Leicester City, a team that won the English league last year. So I think that has nothing to do.

may all  that following/unfollowing is just a deflection from her, nothing more......

the guy from that Event deleted on IG that he saw Adriana at the Event. Anyway keep my fingers crossed she attends the oscar/vanity fair parties

1 hour ago, EmmaParis said:

The little fans who appears in the gif, in fact, are english, fans of Leicester City, a team that won the English league last year.

yeah the same team that sacked the championsmanager,... how could they????

20 hours ago, Yemen said:

She unfollowed Julian (?) ?

If so, I know many of you will disagree and that's fine, know that I'm not "attacking" her, I'm clearly a fan. -- but come on Adriana!!! This following and unfollowed thing on both of their ends. It's so high school. Maybe I'm being presumptuous but I feel like she is maybe one of those people that unfollow significant others after a fight and change their relationship status on Facebook. Lol. 

she follows him again.

58 minutes ago, Miz_B said:

I don't understand why it's gets so much attention when she follows and unfollows him or any person for that matter. Given her history with following and unfollowing people, you shouldn't care at this point. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Probably because a distinction is made between when she unfollows a person she is dating vs. somebody that she is not dating. I'm not familiar with her habits as they relate to anyone she has been romantically linked to in the past + social media-- but I don't think it's surprising to see speculation arise from her unfollowing someone she's dating. Obviously it doesn't point to their being broken up, but I think if and when they do break up, social media will be the way in which we find out (regardless of how often she tends to unfollow).  

If we were to refrain from caring or commenting on habits/ repetitive behavior or speculating over it, there would be half the number of posts in this subforum. I'm not disagreeing with you in the context that it might be ultimately pointless, just feel that the same could be said about the majority of things discussed here, and it doesn't stop most of us.