Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

12 hours ago, duhampi said:

German Larkin

0011.png

Sad that they broke up, they look amazing together. Am I the only one who thinks Joe sometimes kinda looks like Ed Westwick?? Not exactly like him, but here he kinda does in my opinion :p

21 hours ago, Sanni said:

Was there ever a picture released showing how Adriana looked on her wedding day? :smile:

Adriana and Joe never got married... I assume you're talking about her and Marco's wedding... I don't think so, if there was we would've probably seen it by now.

I don't think joe is handsome at all.. he was even fat at the 1 time they appear together, I really don't trust he was a real fighter.. he shaved his hair to look a real one maybe lol (and he has a pretty hair haha).

Tbh I don't know who was her worst bf, but joe is up there..but I think Denny was the worst haha I don't know if they really dated, but that guy had a kind of disgusting reputation

4 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

I read some serbian news that said she and joe were planning a wedding... this must be a joke right???

They were planning a wedding actually 

Edit: At least i believe it for some reasons

Before i read the same source as you, i thought they were planning an engagement ceremony. About three weeks ago some people on IG tagged Adri and Joe in a wedding/engegament photo and captions were weird. Then i noticed that pics was taken at E. Santos's special day.  

Even if not wedding i strongly believe they were planning an engagement kind of thing. Even that photographer ( the one who took pics of Adri, Graça and Joe) commented that 'looking forward to be there for you again'' or like that i dont remember exactly and all pics dissappeared now. I don't know what he implied but he is wedding/engagement photographer assistant?