Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

2 hours ago, amna said:

She is damn crazy if she goes back to him again.Especially bc of all this drama she created on instagram.

He just isn't right guy for her.Maybe it's best for her to take a break from dating and focus more on work.And she definitely need to stop going to gym so often.

I agree 100% Just have to hope for the best and hope she is LEARNING from this unfortunate life experiences ,

Did she started to follow someone on ig?

One question: who is Adriana's best friend? ( I'm not talking about her mom ). Does she had any model as a friend? Because looks like she never talk with others models in this events.... Well last year in Cannes I remember she does, that was great... but this year I just want delected!!!!!!!

36 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Jeezes heck! The more I read this the more it all sounds like a bunch of high school relationship antics :ninja:

Blame it on Adriana :angel: She is the one who keeps feeding our inner gossipy selves.

31 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Why sad story? It was the wedding of Eduardo no? Maybe they just want to keep this private

@Sophie20 That's why i didnt post all pics but the pic that i posted is also available on photographer's website. So its ok to share. (Sad because i thought she maybe found the mr right this time and i got used to see them together somehow)

And this is the first time she slightly reminds me of her mother.:heart:

27 minutes ago, duhampi said:

@Sophie20 That's why i didnt post all pics but the pic that i posted is also available on photographer's website. So its ok to share. (Sad because i thought she maybe found the mrs right this time and i got used to see them together somehow)

And this is the first time she slightly reminds me of her mother.:heart:

Really?? she looks nothing like her mom ther to me. .Adriana when she was younger or when she has a tan, looks alot like her mom. Like even at the the amfar event. She resembled her mom there more, and her tan was better.

Her mom is more of color than she is I believe.