Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Ever since some celeb,  I forgot the person's name, Its a celeb I don't even know, but she was a celeb who wore jeans and seen in public wearing them like two days after giving birth and the media were talking about how amazing it is. I admit the celeb did look nice when I saw them in those jeans. 

But anyway every since people had blew that up, people on social media like everywhere had been bringing back up adriana walking for VS just weeks after sienna. Just interesting because she is getting recognized for that alot all over again lol .

1 hour ago, TKC said:

Ever since some celeb,  I forgot the person's name, Its a celeb I don't even know, but she was a celeb who wore jeans and seen in public wearing them like two days after giving birth and the media were talking about how amazing it is. I admit the celeb did look nice when I saw them in those jeans. 

But anyway every since people had blew that up, people on social media like everywhere had been bringing back up adriana walking for VS just weeks after sienna. Just interesting because she is getting recognized for that alot all over again lol .

I've noticed!

this is all over instagram right now, it's crazy (in a good way!)

Queen Adriana slays everyone! :stormy:

57 minutes ago, dilhixitah said:

I've noticed!

this is all over instagram right now, it's crazy (in a good way!)

Queen Adriana slays everyone! :stormy:

And a few weeks ago alot of people were bringing it up again on twitter. Iconic and memorable. 

I went on the womancrushing ig and saw it had 75k likes and thousands of comments .wow, to still be getting that recognition nearly five years later is something

VH1 to Bring Back 'America's Next Top Model'

In a statement, Banks said she's eager to find her replacement:

Any suggestions? A rapid-fire office poll recommended Coco Rocha, Karolina Kurkova or Adriana Lima (should she retire her Victoria's Secret Angel wings).

Jut a rumor but can someone see her doing this, if she would get the opportunity?  i think not, i would like it to see her on a brazilian soap.