Bellazon

Karlie was in the Swarovski commercial they showed before the Chinese model search... Of course she will walk, and she should. Swarovski = check... Chinese campaign = check.

I do not love her body, but her legs are incredible, she can walk and has quite a career. 

On 8/28/2017 at 3:29 PM, GlitterAndWings said:

Gag me. I don't care that she made the show, I'm done being mad about it, but really, Sophia? They well and truly need to stop with all the ass kissing and either treat every single model the same way or stop making their special treatment public.

I feel like this could be read differently... "Forever and ever and ever a dream come true to be asked back to the VS Show !!! " Technically... weren't all returning models "asked back" ? and there are articles out now about" models who were not asked to return"

To audition or not.. they feel more like a formality anyways. A "fair" way to tell a girl no who has walked previously.

5 hours ago, scarletdust said:

So, let me get this right. This is what 10Mag meant by a full interview? As in... just asking them what a VS girl should have? And film them walking in different parts of the VS office? I thought it was behind the scenes fittings while answering "What does a VS girl need to have." I sort of expected it to be something like Vogue's 73 questions where they film celebrities going to different parts of their home/workplaces, so we get to see some stuffs. Now this is a let down, I don't wanna see girls answering what a VS girl should have lmao. I wanna see 10Mag filming them mid-way through fittings while asking the question. 

4 hours ago, Kallisti said:

Elsa should walk in the show like she did yesterday in Philipp Plein tbh. She f*cking SLAYS.

Problem is - is that VS doesn't want their models to walk like this anymore. VS tends to make the vast majority of their girls walk like shit. VS wants "strong" "sexy" and "powerful" walks about as much as they want THICC girls in their lineup. Elsa, Taylor, Romee, Jasmine, Sara, Lias all tend to have MUCH BETTER high fashion walks, but on the VS stage they look lost, and frankly weak.

I love Dilone- she seems really fun and genuine and I think she brings a nice diversity for the Pink line. However, I don't think I would ever want her walking for mainline, so I think she'll only get a handful of shows with VS. 

Elsa's walk for Philipp Plein was def a little over the top, but considering they had Dita doing burlesque and other rappers and dancers, it fit that show. I don't think she would ever bring that similar kind of energy to VS. As much as I love Bill, I wish she had opened last year in a different outfit. I liked her walk, but I think she was hindered by that piece. 

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

Problem is - is that VS doesn't want their models to walk like this anymore. VS tends to make the vast majority of their girls walk like shit. VS wants "strong" "sexy" and "powerful" walks about as much as they want THICC girls in their lineup. Elsa, Taylor, Romee, Jasmine, Sara, Lias all tend to have MUCH BETTER high fashion walks, but on the VS stage they look lost, and frankly weak.

Exactly. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BY2i7FelXVK/?taken-by=robert

If Adriana walked like this for VS I'd die of happiness and I would stop crying over Gisele and Karolina being gone. Clearly the problem is with VS asking the girls to do dumb shit

19 minutes ago, Clauds said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BY2i7FelXVK/?taken-by=robert

If Adriana walked like this for VS I'd die of happiness and I would stop crying over Gisele and Karolina being gone. Clearly the problem is with VS asking the girls to do dumb shit

If EVERY ONE walked like this for VS, they would have better ratings just like before. And I'd die with you :rofl: