Bellazon

3 minutes ago, DANMEREA said:

So, I knew, it's not a surprise, so bella is confirmed

So among the angels, there is only romee who had his fitting, the others next week

That's why I was thinking she either got a bodysuit or the Swarovski outfit. 

Just now, Nathyrrr said:

or the FB lol :unsure:

Nahhhh I really don't think she'd get the FB. I love Romee a lot but it's just not her time yet and it's also not like VS is that crazy about her as they are crazy about Elsa or Jospehine. I hope she gets the Swarovski or a segment opening, she has one of the better walks from the NA IMO so I could totally see her rock it!

14 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

She was seen going for fittings. 

Where? :idk: I looked up her pap pictures from yesterday and I can only see pictures of her leaving her apartment. Considering there were pap pictures of unknown girls like Alexina, I can't see them not getting shots of Bella. 

EDIT: Just caught up and saw the picture of her from today. So she definitely wasn't as fittings yesterday, but she's definitely in the show now. 

1 hour ago, jennifer said:

Powerful? You should watch her opening in 2011. It was everything but not powerful. That year Miranda should open. People have complained about the most boring opening at Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011 thread at that time.

Candice did a nice opening in 2013 though. 

Plus, "Make me wanna die" is not a good song for an opening segment. It might sound powerful but the beat is actually slow. 

6 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

They should do more segments to accommodate more girls and having more Angels. Gives girls more chance to open but tbh I think it's still 6 segments but just with more looks.

or just learn how to cast less models :banghead: