Bellazon

Please, please, please.... no Megan Puleri, she is just cringe worthy, cant walk for shit, and unattractive. I'm glad she got to walk because you could tell she was excited, but let's leave it at a one time only charity case and never have her come back. She is not a model or even worthy to be a model.

I thought Rachel and VS were done? I'd like to see her walk one more year because she deserves it, but she'll never get any further than PINK so I hope it won't be bittersweet knowing this will probably be her last year if she does walk. Is she still under contract? if so, why is she going to castings?

49 minutes ago, coolboy said:

Oh, why?

Greta booked her vacation with boyfriend way earlier than she found out casting is in August this year and she is doing right thing by not resigning from the rest cause I still imagine VS booking Megan Puleri over amazing Greta ( just look at her body on IG WOW ). Most probably Toni Garrn also will be on vacation and won't be interested to show up at the casting and hear the next day NO for the 4rd time... I see it also with other girls such as Maryna Linchuk, etc. I don't think that Barbara while saying there is a thing which we will feel happy about, meant comeback of some stars. I have a feeling for 3 years they are doing everything not to make show look better. World is evolving and all the technologies and 2005 or 2006 shows looked better than 2015 or 2016 ( I know it was Grand Palais and that was a hard place to build sth). Anyway, would you like to see Vanessa Axente and Sasha Luss this year? It is probably a dream that never comes true. I hope Lily D won't be back this year. God... she is not even trying since 2012

6 hours ago, Cute said:

Please no Puleri. I didn't bother looking far in the thread so I'm not sure if this is mentioned, but Maartje has also been training at the Dogpound. Greta Varlese already said that she wasn't attending castings as well.

I would like to see Maartje in VS, Hopefully this year... Who of the last year Girls would you guys like to comeback?

14 minutes ago, piotrz234 said:

Greta booked her vacation with boyfriend way earlier than she found out casting is in August this year and she is doing right thing by not resigning from the rest cause I still imagine VS booking Megan Puleri over amazing Greta ( just look at her body on IG WOW ). Most probably Toni Garrn also will be on vacation and won't be interested to show up at the casting and hear the next day NO for the 4rd time... I see it also with other girls such as Maryna Linchuk, etc. I don't think that Barbara while saying there is a thing which we will feel happy about, meant comeback of some stars. I have a feeling for 3 years they are doing everything not to make show look better. World is evolving and all the technologies and 2005 or 2006 shows looked better than 2015 or 2016 ( I know it was Grand Palais and that was a hard place to build sth). Anyway, would you like to see Vanessa Axente and Sasha Luss this year? It is probably a dream that never comes true. I hope Lily D won't be back this year. God... she is not even trying since 2012

More models thought that castings would be on October too. A mess tbh.

giphy.webp

5 hours ago, Fashionsketcher said:

I would like to see Maartje in VS, Hopefully this year... Who of the last year Girls would you guys like to comeback?

I would also like to see Maartje in the show. From last year, I would like to see all of the Asian models return (and more, since the show is in China), Kate G., Luma (not in Pink this time), Irina Shayk, Georgia Fowler (maybe..? I want Birgit Kos to be there, but I feel like she and Georgia have similar looks, and Birgit>Georgia), Daniela Braga, Kelly Gale, Alanna, and Jourdana (I liked her energy). There probably more that I'd want to return from last year, but this list is already pretty long :laugh:

I also want to see Blanca Padilla return, but it seems like she's more in high-fashion shape than commercial, so I don't know if she'll be willing to bounce in between markets. The new comers that I'd like to see are Lauren De Graaf (she made it to the final callbacks last year?), Vittoria Ceretti, Faretta (maybe), Birgit Kos, Leila Goldkuhl (not really commercial, but one of my favorite models, and she was at the castings last year), Mayowa Nicholas, Aleyna Fitzgerald, Anna Mila, Susanne Knipper, Sora Choi (maybe she's too HF right now), Hoyeon Jung, and probably others that I can't remember at the top of my head, and most of these new comers are a reach :laugh:

On 8/5/2017 at 2:14 PM, coolboy said:

Models who are confirmed to go to the castings: 

Where are these confirmations from? Just asking because Grace won't have to go and she's on your list. I also never saw anything from Frida that was confirmation. 

I'd love to see Nadine and Marloes, they've been working for them for years and I think they're gorgeous. But why all of sudden would VS put them in if they haven't before?

I looked up Greta Varlese...please keep her and Megan P far away from VSFS. No thanks....

Robin H is ok, I don't think she's that great but better than the two listed above.

I would LOVE to see Blanca Padilla return she is probably my first choice.

Sorry for the double post:

I would also love to see Barbara and Toni!!! I see a lot of names mentioned here that I want to come back. Maryna Linchuk was always good too, but she walked a little weird. I didn't like her head bobble thing she had goin' on.

I wish Alexis Ren acted more mature and had a better air about her. She is such a try hard and show off but I think she's so cute and bubbly. However, she wouldn't fit mainline because she acts too childish, yet she wouldn't fit PINK because she looks too mature. I am glad they won't be casting her even though I love her look.

I'll be happy to see Alanna Arrington, Maggie Laine, and Dillone back for PINK. I hope Grace opens or closes PINK, I want her to get special treatment lol

I would welcome Brooke Perry too, because I want catalogue girls and spokesmodels to get nice things, but this year VS needs to do a better job with distinguishing their blonde PINK girls from each other instead of having them look identical.

Past runway Angels I would like to see come back

Gracie, Emanuela, Shanina, Toni, Magdalena, Katsia, Anna Jagodzińska, Jourdan Dunn

Would-be-newcomers who did not make it last year but I would like to see them cast in the show

Hannah Ferguson, Daniela Lopez Osario. Also interested in Jessica Strother, Soo Joo Park, Ebonee Davis.

Move from the PINK runway segment to mainline

Luma Grothe

Give a second chance on the runway

Xiao Wen Ju, Megan Williams (I guess Rachel Hilbert could go in this category…)

Get her to come back

Irina Shayk

PINK girls

Brooke Perry, Maggie Laine, Bridget Malcolm (Zuri if feeling generous because she is an official PINK spokesmodel after all)

Other interesting options could include Stephanie Rose Bertram! Oh, and why hasn’t Hailey Clauson walked for them or gone to castings??

32 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Emanuela, Shanina,

Jessica Strother,

Hailey Clauson walked for them or gone to castings??

I like these four a lot! I remember Jessica did a PINK event with Rachel (I think it was Rachel not Elsa but I can't remember) and I thought she had great spunk and enthusiasm, it was a shame she never walked.

Emanuela looked really good but had no personality but she is fine for the show and she is so pretty!!

Shanina is awesome, I could see her as an angel if she had ever been given the chance. She definitely needs to be there.

Hailey is beautiful, I wouldn't want to see her as a regular catalogue girl but she is great for the show.

Nice choices Sanni!

Thank you, @bump!

If we went really old-school, I’d also like to see Caroline Winberg, Ana Beatriz Barros, Inguna Butane, and Andi Muise back.

Also get Natalia Vodianova, she is one supermodel legend who has been missing from the fashion shows.

And Emily DiDidonato as a top model.

This is a super long shot but I would be curious to see Jessica Gomes walk.

even though there's no chance, I want:

Miranda Kerr to come bac and Rosie, Barbara P....I would love to see Cintia Dicker. I always liked Chanel too, but only for the show and PINK. well wishful thinking, I know.

I don't really know what models are out there right now. I just want to see Grace, Taylor, Elsa, Lily, Adriana, Alessandra, and a handful of others and I know they'll all be there so that's cool. I don't care about the filler models anymore honestly. I don't even care about many of the angels either lol