Bellazon

Trumpland U.S.A

Cult Icon

trump-lgbt.jpgLatest-President-Trump-Tweet-Says-Transg

%2521+%2521+%2521+TrumpBane.jpghXNOLTKC.jpg

This tweet should be read in the "Bane Voice"

"After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow.Transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. Military. Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming......victory and cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail. Thank you"

Hillary Clinton   " What Happened "

I read a brief summary of her book ....About her failed attempt to be the first woman  President of USA ....

- Nearly 66 millions people voted for her ....

- The challenges of being a strong woman ....

- Sexism .... Rage ....

- The manner in which the FBI investigated how she managed her e mail ....

- " An unprecedented assault on our democracy by a foreign adversary " ....

- An opponent who broke all the rules ....

" Now I'm letting my guard down " .... ?? .....

But what is the use of repeating the same things unceasingly .... ?? .....

JUST IN: Republican House just made a BIG down payment on Trump’s border wall

Republicans in the House have finally funded Trump’s border wall with a healthy down payment of $1.6 billion:

AP – The Republican-led House has voted to make a $1.6 billion down payment for President Donald Trump’s long-promised wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

The vote was 230-196. Republican leaders avoided voting directly on the divisive issue Thursday. Instead, they tucked the wall provision into a broader procedural vote.

Democrats said they might have defeated the wall if they’d been given a chance. It’s unpopular with more moderate Republicans and those representing districts with large immigrant communities.

Money for the wall is part of a broader $788 billion spending bill funding defense and veterans programs.

So they hid it in a much larger funding bill. LOL! That’s kinda sad, but I guess doing makes it easier to get things done politically right now.

No doubt Trump will is ecstatic at the news.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH! What happened to Mexico paying for the wall and Mexican workers building it? Mexico’s president said, “Nope, fuck that,” so the Republican party has to pay out of pocket for a wall that will cost billions and will still be bested by man.

4 hours ago, Sanni said:

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH! What happened to Mexico paying for the wall and Mexican workers building it? Mexico’s president said, “Nope, fuck that,” so the Republican party has to pay out of pocket for a wall that will cost billions and will still be bested by man.

Thing is, it won't be the Republican party that pays for it. It will be us working poor. 

37 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

Thing is, it won't be the Republican party that pays for it. It will be us working poor. 

Yep, their plan to somehow make Mexico pay for the wall in the future is a pipe dream. American tax payers will foot the bill for the wall in advance and they will be left with the cost of the wall as well.

BREAKING: The Senate has dealt a devastating setback to the Republican efforts to repeal Obamacare, defeating a GOP "skinny repeal" bill early Friday morning. :cain: 

They just don't get it, bunch of incompetent idiots at the helm! And to Mitch McConnell's speech after defeat: go back into ur shell u old crinkled fool!

6 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

^ And as if building a wall would be of actual use or would solve anything

It would probably reduce the flow of illegal immigrants, reduce black market labor, and decrease burden on the health care entitlements (some illegals in the US even spend their entire lives not paying a single dollar for health care or paying a single dollar for tax, as they work in unregistered jobs ).

I know of an extreme case of a lady that did this for around 60 years.  She died not paying taxes or public education/healthcare at all.  But her son went through the public education system and grew up to be a millionaire doctor, go figure!

Her medical costs, in the twilight of her life was at least in the hundreds of thousands.  I wouldn't know but she was hospitalized for a long time.

I am indifferent to these things as I don't live near the border.  But I see some of these types of activities going on where I am. 

6 hours ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

BREAKING: The Senate has dealt a devastating setback to the Republican efforts to repeal Obamacare, defeating a GOP "skinny repeal" bill early Friday morning. :cain: 

They just don't get it, bunch of incompetent idiots at the helm! And to Mitch McConnell's speech after defeat: go back into ur shell u old crinkled fool!

I sincerely hope that the people of Kentucky will wise up in the next Senate election and deliver us two new senators.  McConnell has now proven that he cannot govern, he's only a third-rate obstructionist at best.

Ah yes, as always, blaming others rather than his incompetent leadership! And care for the American people? Pfft, ya right! He's willing to risk the healthcare of millions over his own idiotic ideologies and unwillingness to admit his own failures and wrongdoings!

iuyt.thumb.png.cf820b676b12f6341d91ef99a2e176b3.png