Bellazon

Trumpland U.S.A

Cult Icon

President Trump’s simplistic, illogical worldview, in one tweet

"Any negative polls are fake news, just like the CNN, ABC, NBC polls in the election. Sorry, people want border security and extreme vetting.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 6, 2017"

Story:https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/02/06/president-trumps-simplistic-illogical-worldview-in-one-tweet/

On 2/2/2017 at 10:29 AM, Michael* said:

Bearing in mind what an inauspicious start Trump has made to his presidency in those two weeks, I don't know if you could consider the reaction to be entirely overblown. He may yet confound some of our expectations, but as things stand, it's pretty hard to say there’s nothing at all to be concerned about.

He was not elected by 60 million americans or so to be a politically correct president with liberal and internationalist morals.

There is precious little about Bannon.  Bannon's political philosophy is basically a modernized version of the 1950s "next american century" sort of idealism.  It is not compelling or popular enough to be interesting, let alone "dangerous".

I see excessive hysteria and fantasy writing in the media and it's only been two weeks plus change.

7 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

He was not elected by 60 million americans or so to be a politically correct president with liberal and internationalist morals.

There is precious little about Bannon.  Bannon's political philosophy is basically a modernized version of the 1950s "next american century" sort of idealism.  It is not compelling or popular enough to be interesting, let alone "dangerous".

I see excessive hysteria and fantasy writing in the media and it's only been two weeks plus change.

I think this administration demanding intelligence on what have always been deemed as purely Russian fabrications (e.g. Polish incursions in Belarus) are dangerous and can be traced back to Bannon's world view.