Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

9 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Yup. I think maybe the reason Bella looks pissed off 100% of the time is because her top lip utterly disappears when she smiles. :rofl: That first picture is from an event in 2010. :ninja: She was 13. 

bella-hadid-2010-2.jpg MTMzNjA3ODg3MjA0MjkzMDg2.jpg MTMzNjA3ODQ5MzU0ODkzNzkw.jpg

I wanted to say that she has Karlie Kloss syndrome, but then I remembered Karlie doesn't have upper lip even when she doesn't smile. :D

And that is the oldest looking 13 year old I have seen in my life, no joke, but she looked 29 at least.

14 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

The problem is not the lip, is that when Karlie smiles it is not known if he is really happy or is making fun of you

tumblr_n98h6clfPT1qzy531o1_500.jpg

Some person wrote in comments how Karlie mouth/teeth area look like old men's mouth with those huge fake teeth prosthetics. Since than I only think about that when I see her photo.

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

Yup. I think maybe the reason Bella looks pissed off 100% of the time is because her top lip utterly disappears when she smiles. :rofl: That first picture is from an event in 2010. :ninja: She was 13. 

bella-hadid-2010-2.jpg MTMzNjA3ODg3MjA0MjkzMDg2.jpg MTMzNjA3ODQ5MzU0ODkzNzkw.jpg

When your insecurities get the best of you.

She doesn't look like the white chicks here.

She def did something to her cheeks too. Maybe she doesn't smile alot because its hard to move her face.

When people get stuff done it is hard to move whatever it was done. Thats why the kardashians try so hard to cry but they literally can't

4 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Another social media dump. Snapchat/IG. 

mgM7oxTN.jpg

vawI8aOr.jpg 

Kelly is so beautiful! She deserves a lot more attention, even in vs

2 hours ago, unali said:

I have a feeling that this year rating will be all time low, and if that happens I think we will have 2 more years of VS show max and that will be it. They screwed everything majorly to the point of no return, they alienated all their customers older than 13 years old so I think in few tears they will admit defeat, turn VS into PINK only(they are more than halfway there) and they will sell sports bra, pajamas with "edgy quotes" like DANCE ALL NIGHT or underwear with even edgier quotes like YOUR BOYFRIEND SAYS HI and they will call it a day. 

LOL don't they already do that? I wouldn't buy PINK's clothes with the cringy words on them for my worst enemy

3 minutes ago, Redwinemom said:

Kelly is so beautiful! She deserves a lot more attention, even in vs

LOL don't they already do that? I wouldn't buy PINK's clothes with the cringy words on them for my worst enemy

Yes they do, and these are actual quotes they put on underwear, but my point was that they are going to sell just that, just PINK stuff in few years.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.