Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

2 minutes ago, Rca said:

Do you guys think VS will drop some angels next year? I can see Lily and Romee (and maybe Ale) being cutted out...

I was thinking Lily too idk about Romee but they haven't been using her as much as did when she first became an Angel last year but who knows? 

1 hour ago, Kevork89 said:

Jo confirmed her opening. Obviously MR.

So Jojo is opening something, stella is, Taylor is, Adriana is, there is the pink segment, I heard lilly was too.

Is it true about lilly opening something? Because There are five non pink segments, and thats five of your angels who are opening something right there

4 minutes ago, unali said:

I think Lilly, Ale, Martha, Sara, Lais and maybe Stella are all gone next year.

I thought about Martha too, but VS seems to love her... I thought abou Laís aswell, but I think they still want her there so they can have more diversity, idk..

8 minutes ago, Rca said:

Do you guys think VS will drop some angels next year? I can see Lily and Romee (and maybe Ale) being cutted out...

I think Ale could be done after this year's show (we all say this every year tho :rofl:) and Lily's probably gone after next year's show/this could be her last show as an Angel but she'll still walk next year like Erin/Lindsay/etc. For the NA, I don't see them getting rid of any this year tbh. But I'd personally like to see Martha gone. 

Josephine is adorable, I can't wait to see her open MR.

2 minutes ago, Rca said:

I thought about Martha too, but VS seems to love her... I thought abou Laís aswell, but I think they still want her there so they can have more diversity, idk..

I don't have an impression that VS loves Martha, they are barely using her. I think they signed her up because she is part of Taylor crew, but she didn't get a lot attention from it, most people either don't know who she is or they dislike her face/body.

3 minutes ago, TKC said:

So Jojo is opening something, stella is, Taylor is, Adriana is, there is the pink segment, I heard lilly was too.

Is it true about lilly opening something? Because There are four non pink segments, and thats four of your angels who are opening something right there

no, just speculation and now we know is true

soo...

TRA - Open Elsa? Close Ale?

MR - Open Jo - Close Romee?

SA - Open Adriana - Close Sara

DA - Open Taylor - Close ??

BN - Open Stella - Close Jasmine

PINK Open ?? Close ??

I hope Ale will be gone for next year. I like Lily, she's a formidable spokesperson, but i think her time is out :sad:

From the NA, if they drop Martha, Romee or/and Stella, it would be perfect. (To many blondes :ninja:)

8 minutes ago, TKC said:

Is it true about lilly opening something? Because There are four non pink segments, and thats four of your angels who are opening something right there

People assumed because she was shown in the montage of some girls being told they were opening. But there was never a clip of her specifically being told nor any kind of confirmation (via the press/boards/whatever) of that. I've said it a few times but Lily and Martha won't open or close anything.  TRA is probably Elsa, MR: Josephine, SA: Adriana, DA: Taylor, BNA: Stella. 

1 minute ago, ceceshores said:

People assumed because she was shown in the montage of some girls being told they were opening. But there was never a clip of her specifically being told nor any kind of confirmation (via the press/boards/whatever) of that. I've said it a few times but Lily and Martha won't open or close anything.  TRA is obably Elsa, MR: Josephine, SA: Adriana, DA: Taylor, BNA: Stella. 

Lily and Martha already had their moments... Agree with you :actor:

My ideal lineup(and as far I could see lots of people share this opinion) would be: Adriana, Candice, Taylor, Elsa, Jo and Jasmine. I know that it is impossible, but it would be perfect, because angel status would be something that is hard to get/unique again. This way it seems that pretty much any model can become one. It looses exclusivity and VS used to be all about that.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.