Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

1 minute ago, MV007 said:

Of course ratings will go down. Ratings have been declining for everything. I wouldn't read too much into it unless they decline dramatically. When NFL football has declining ratings then no one is immune. 

Yes ratings did go down for everything, but even with that in mind, VS rating last year were appallingly low, it wasn't just the fact that people watch less tv. 

I think that their customer data tells all. They had to cut swimwear and they lost so much customers who are young adults, or adult women. They gained customers for PINK, so pretty much preteens, so that is what they are focusing on. 

4 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

But Elsa and Sara's outfits are both entirely black and all lacey/romantic imo. :rofl: I get what they were trying to do but I don't think they managed to make them very distinctive from each other. 

Where do you suppose Martha's black outfit belongs? 

Trueee but I guess we'll have to wait and see! I think it was such a stupid idea that VS would have Secret Angel and Dark Angel back to back next to each other in the segment order...literally everyone will probably think it's just a really long segment :dry: and Martha's is in Dark Angel, they showed the sketch and her wings are apparently the biggest in the show.

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

I think they only cut mainline swim but kept swim for PINK...

They did. They had a swim trip a week or so ago with Brooke, Zuri and Grace and another girl I can't remember. A sales girl told me this summer Pink was keeping swim and that's why it wasn't included in the sales. :smile: 

2 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I think they only cut mainline swim but kept swim for PINK...

Yes, because PINK is only thing that sells, and their customer base is much much younger than it was years ago. Italian brands are expanding to USA next year, so I see them "grabbing" those customers.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.