Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

24 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Erin still loves her time with VS. She has framed a picture that was taken backstage at the 2010 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show and placed it on a wall in her home:

Erin Heatherton Shows Us Her Stylish NYC Pad

At the 0:11 mark (and 2:04)

Can anyone recognize who she is holding hands with in the picture?

I'm almost sure is Lily

Honestly they better make Grace the third PINK spokeperson cause Rachel might be good for PINK  BUT all  pinkspokepersons have later a transition to mainline and sadly Rachel is not material for VS. it really not make sense to keep her around. they need to slowly use more Grace, and bam! take the spot .girlfriend is perfect for the job.

1 minute ago, MarVS said:

Honestly they better make Grace the third PINK spokeperson cause Rachel might be good for PINK  BUT all  pinkspokepersons have later a transition to mainline and sadly Rachel is not material for VS. it really not make sense to keep her around. they need to slowly use more Grace, and bam! take the spot .girlfriend is perfect for the job.

Personally I don't see Rachel ever transitioning to mainline :/ I can see Zuri becoming the sole spokesmodel for PINK and eventually transitioning to mainline and Grace as well!

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

Yup, I said the same. The past double years have been like that

2015: Behati + Lily (Opener + FB)

2014: Dri + Ale (Double FB)

2013: Candice + Dri (DB + their coolest person)

2012: Dri + Ale

I secretly hope for Elsa & Adriana but that ain't happening :rofl: especially because Jasmine is wearing the FB in the last segment so she's leading for sure

I think they started doing that runway row shit in 2010, before it was like any other runway show, one girl after another(and IMO they should return to that). But I don't think that opener, looking at previous years, is always in first row. Behati opened in 2014, and she was not even in second row, but in third. It made sense that in 2013. someone else has to be there with Candice, because she both opened the show and got fb.  In 2012 Adriana opened, and Ale got fb, but in the first row with Adriana were Candice and Doutzen, you made a mistake there. So there were few years where they followed whole fb+opener in the first row, but the few times they didn't. So it was like this:

2015: Behati + Lily (Opener + FB)

2014: Dri + Ale (Double FB)

2013: Candice + Dri (opened with fb+ angel who didn't open or got fb)

2012: Dri+ Candice + Doutzen(opener+ 2 angels who didn't open or got fb)

georgia's snaps are so cute, so happy and excited for her! :clap: pretty sure vs haven't had a new zealander walk since jessica clarke?? i used to consider stella to be a kiwi model, when we met years ago she basically had like a full blown kiwi accent lol. also loving all the social media hype the girls give the event, makes it harder to lurk this thread while at work with all these pages rolling in lol

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.