Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

13 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I still can't tell what the aesthetic difference is between those segments. :ninja: 

Edit: Ok, I looked again and the wings seem similar to Sara and Adriana so I think you're right about it being SA. 

Secret Angel is more mysterious, classic Hollywood film noire (think Casablanca) and Dark Angel is Gothic Romance, more sultry and darker. It's easy to tell because Dark Angel seems to be almost ALL entirely black lingerie, pieces and wings while Secret Angel has a little more color (think Adriana's outfit). 

9 minutes ago, jubs2512 said:

uhh what a boring runway... They had that HUGE space to do whatever they wanted. What's the point of doing the show on a completely different venue if the inside is gonna be the same

This is what I was thinking too. They pay for that awesome palace to cover the beautiful structure and the amazing space with a giant led wall. ¿Why invest in that building, if you're not using what it offers?

27 minutes ago, BIRDS said:

Poor rachel:oh_no:, behati  was  PINK spokeperson official, same elsa,  zuri has become  also  PINK  spokeperson official , soon grace or brooke:angel:.

But i love rachel and zuri, can't wait for make them angel in 2018:D

I think that soon VS will drop Rachel

1 minute ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Secret Angel is more mysterious, classic Hollywood film noire (think Casablanca) and Dark Angel is Gothic Romance, more sultry and darker. It's easy to tell because Dark Angel seems to be almost ALL entirely black lingerie, pieces and wings while Secret Angel has a little more color (think Adriana's outfit). 

hell, no. Is easy to see the difference between Elsa's outfit and Sara's Outfit? They are all in black lingerie and ethereal wings.

1 minute ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Where is Casablanca classic Hollywood in Adriana's outfit...?

6 minutes ago, nightlocks said:

None of the other models that will walk PINK were shooting today, only Rachel, Zuri and Grace, and it was a segment for Zuri becoming a PINK angel. 

A whole bunch of girls were doing something with white shirts and pink skirts today. It seemed like the Pink lineup and Camille wasn't part of that.

4 minutes ago, Kallisti said:

Where is Casablanca classic Hollywood in Adriana's outfit...?

I'm not talking about her's specifically lol I mean Sara's wings represent smoke and Elsa's  are film roll...I heard Adriana's outfit was supposedly a "detective" type of look (which is stupid). 

Just now, AngelAshley94 said:

I'm not talking about her's specifically lol I mean Sara'a wings represent smoke and Elsa'a  are film roll...I heard Adriana'a outfit was supposedly a "detective" type of look (which is stupid). 

I can kind of see that with the brown belt thing. Kind of like a detectives brown coat. But not really hahahaha.

I have a feeling that this year rating will be all time low, and if that happens I think we will have 2 more years of VS show max and that will be it. They screwed everything majorly to the point of no return, they alienated all their customers older than 13 years old so I think in few tears they will admit defeat, turn VS into PINK only(they are more than halfway there) and they will sell sports bra, pajamas with "edgy quotes" like DANCE ALL NIGHT or underwear with even edgier quotes like YOUR BOYFRIEND SAYS HI and they will call it a day. 

Just now, AngelAshley94 said:

I'm not talking about her's specifically lol I mean Sara'a wings represent smoke and Elsa'a  are film roll...I heard Adriana'a outfit was supposedly a "detective" type of look (which is stupid). 

I hate them they make no sense. :rofl: 

How difficult could it be to think about a normal and GOOD lingerie segment?? :hang:

1 minute ago, Kallisti said:

How difficult could it be to think about a normal and GOOD lingerie segment?? :hang:

I couldn't agree more! They need to bring back segments that weren't so literal like from the 2001 and 2003 shows, where there were only like 1-2 wings in the segment and it was just all lingerie with elaborate pieces:dry:

13 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Secret Angel is more mysterious, classic Hollywood film noire (think Casablanca) and Dark Angel is Gothic Romance, more sultry and darker. It's easy to tell because Dark Angel seems to be almost ALL entirely black lingerie, pieces and wings while Secret Angel has a little more color (think Adriana's outfit). 

But Elsa and Sara's outfits are both entirely black and all lacey/romantic imo. :rofl: I get what they were trying to do but I don't think they managed to make them very distinctive from each other. 

Where do you suppose Martha's black outfit belongs? 

4 minutes ago, unali said:

I have a feeling that this year rating will be all time low, and if that happens I think we will have 2 more years of VS show max and that will be it. They screwed everything majorly to the point of no return, they alienated all their customers older than 13 years old so I think in few tears they will admit defeat, turn VS into PINK only(they are more than halfway there) and they will sell sports bra, pajamas with "edgy quotes" like DANCE ALL NIGHT or underwear with even edgier quotes like YOUR BOYFRIEND SAYS HI and they will call it a day. 

Of course ratings will go down. Ratings have been declining for everything. I wouldn't read too much into it unless they decline dramatically. When NFL football has declining ratings then no one is immune. 

11 minutes ago, luxyvs said:

We can't do anything tho, I just hope they do an amazing opening.

Sorry Behati, love you but your openings were bored asf.

2 worst openings in VS history, all "thanks" to her. I think even their cleaning lady could open the show looking better than Behati.

So whoever opens this year is the luckiest person alive, because even if they screw up, they will look like goddess with perfect walk and presence compared to 2 previous years.

6 minutes ago, Kallisti said:

If just they didn't make similar segments in the same show being one after THE OTHER :dry: Idk, it's okay if they can't do super-awesome-so-creative-and-glamorous segments or whatever but at least, separate the similar segments a little in the show (bc asking to not do shitty segmets its too much for VS i assume)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.