Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

11 minutes ago, moonlust said:

Does anyone have any guesses of whom might get the second outfit from MR (the one with the Swarovski wings)? I strongly believe it was meant for Karlie but since she's not doing it, I'll go with Gigi (Lily Donaldson is my second choice, lol). 

I saw on the ever reliable Instagram that Gigi was set to have the MR Swarovski wings. It honestly wouldn't surprise me. 

Checked my snap and literally had 4 identical shot of the Eiffel Tower from the Angels. :rofl: I'm glad this press event is Angels only. There were so many girls at the last two photo ops they kind of got lost in the crowd. :/  And it'll give us a reprieve from the bitching about Kendall & Co. 

11 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Checked my snap and literally had 4 identical shot of the Eiffel Tower from the Angels. :rofl: I'm glad this press event is Angels only. There were so many girls at the last two photo ops they kind of got lost in the crowd. :/  And it'll give us a reprieve from the bitching about Kendall & Co. 

It's not even all of them is it? Hung's snap showed 6 girls. 

Kendall does not have a model face at all.. before or after lip fillers. She is just average and looks so out of place.

Anyway, I hope with this show they will film from behind the girls when they walk out like they have before, so it shows how beautiful the grand palais is at least. It would be a shame if it just looks like any other location.

And I agree^ Sara has never come off as professional to me she is kind of awkward.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.