Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

6 minutes ago, Kallisti said:

I'll take this as a confirmation of Elsa opening the show. 

Jasmine: FB

Jo: swarovski outfit

Adriana, Ale, Lily: old angels (so like, ''iconic"")

Elsa: O P E N E R

Don't wake me up :angel:

yes, also elsa was in the first row with old angels and gigi:angel:, surely elsa opens the show

They also moved Elsa to the front to walk in with Ale and Adri for pictures when the girls walked into the venue yesterday. :idk: You can see it on the VS snap story. 

Don't get my hopes up guys. :rofl: I'm gonna get hyped and then Kendall is going to open. 

2 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

:rofl:

In 10 mins the new making of video will upload onto the site.

https://www.victoriassecret.com/fashion-show

Sometimes, I really envy you guys. How do you guys keep up with the news. I just refreshed the VS official web and thought the making wouldn't come so soon and all of the sudden, here you are sharing that it's gonna be up in 10 mins. 

5 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Next minute VS swap Adriana and Elsa. Adriana opens The Road Ahead and Elsa opens Secret Angel.

Don't say it or it will happen... :rofl::banghead:

6 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Don't get my hopes up guys. :rofl: I'm gonna get hyped and then Kendall is going to open. 

I would pay good money to see the crowd yelling "OH MY GOD IS KYLIE JENNER!!!!! (with overdrawed lips!!!!)"

Just now, PastaFreak said:

Sometimes, I really envy you guys. How do you guys keep up with the news. I just refreshed the VS official web and thought the making wouldn't come so soon and all of the sudden, here you are sharing that it's gonna be up in 10 mins. 

Hahaha every week Tuesday 10pm for me the video uploads on to the site. 6am New York time.

1 minute ago, Kevork89 said:

Hahaha every week Tuesday 10pm for me the video uploads on to the site. 6am New York time.

You're in Australia, aren't you? I thought's its a 2 hour gap. My sister's in Melbourne and I recall you guys are ahead of us by 2 hours. But thanks for sharing. Can't wait!

Just now, PastaFreak said:

You're in Australia, aren't you? I thought's its a 2 hour gap. My sister's in Melbourne and I recall you guys are ahead of us by 2 hours. But thanks for sharing. Can't wait!

I am in Australia yes :smile:

Daylight Savings could be the reason there's a different time compared to usual.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.