Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

3 hours ago, llekel said:

Might not like it, but why fault these women for their friendships ? Lily and Joan might actually like Taylor...

right? are we all so jaded and cynical that we can't believe women actually genuinely want to be friends with other women, for no other reason than because they truly and honestly get along/like each other/have fun?

2 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

Hmm.. just wondering. I live in Malaysia and it's already the 29th, 12pm here, what date is it for those of you in Paris and the US. I think the show will start during 30th Midnight right here for me, which is approximately 2am. 

It's November the 29th, 08.09 am in Paris.

According to Elsa they have a photoshoot in front of the Effiel Tower, like people were guessing. :rofl: I think that'll be today, and then rehearsals. 

And when the Angels arrive in Paris, it's go go go from the start. "I have a pretty packed schedule," Elsa tells me as she eats some Angel plane snacks (aka almonds). "I start in the morning pretty early–we have two days in Paris before the show, so they have us doing things like photoshoots in front of the Eiffel Tower and things to promote the show, and rehearsals and final fittings, so it's pretty jam-packed."

7 minutes ago, bobowbowlbeau said:

So Cara is in Paris right now. Do you guys think she will walk this year too?

Imo, no. VS has confirmed the number of girls at 51 several times now, and even if they were going to use Cara as a "surprise" model I think they would have included her in the press yesterday to get the most attention for it. :idk: It's possible she's going to attend the show and watch though. 

1 minute ago, moonlust said:

Does anyone have any guesses of whom might get the second outfit from MA (the one with the Swarovski wings)? I strongly believe it was meant for Karlie but since she's not doing it, I'll go with Gigi (Lily Donaldson is my second choice, lol). 

i love lily so much but she got the swarovski look in 2014 and botched that/did nothing with it, so :sad:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.