Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

3 minutes ago, Likaa said:

Bella is in BNA

Looks good but they should choose other panties. They don't match at all. A simple dark blue panty would be much better.

Also the shoes don't go with the outfit.

And why are they hiding her body? She has a banging body, they should show it off more.

Just now, toodarnhot said:

I need a few more minutes to process this outfit, but I think I like it honestly. 

What we need to process is that ET and Harper's Bazaar have been bullshitting us for days with Elsa's fitting :cry: There better be a good reason why we haven't seen it yet

Just now, Clauds said:

What we need to process is that ET and Harper's Bazaar have been bullshitting us for days with Elsa's fitting :cry: There better be a good reason why we haven't seen it yet

I'm hoping that ET posted that picture today as a promo for tonight's episode, and they have first publication rights, so that's why Harper's Bazaar hasn't posted anything yet. Just gimme that video. :glare:

Just now, MarVS said:

Bella in two segments was  a no brainer but as a newbie she at least should have been in PINK but well.

Not every new girl is going to be in PINK and she doesn't fit the PINK brand anyway so I'm happy she's not

2 minutes ago, MarVS said:

Bella in two segments was  a no brainer but as a newbie she at least should have been in PINK but well.

Well, they have 17 newcomers, they can't put all of them in pink.

Also Bella doesn't fit Pink at all, she's much better for mainline. So I get their decision.

16 minutes ago, TessaEdwards said:

While I agree that there are girls who are naturally thin, I don't think Sara is the best example. Candice or even Stella fit that kind of bodytype better IMO.

I wouldnt call Candice naturally thin. She definitely overdid it in 2011, 2013.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.