Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

This thread ATM: 

ZXizz4L.png

(This will sound really odd for anyone who's seen me post for a long time now:)

I can't remember another VSFS thread, or really many other threads, with this much hostility in it, I really can't. I know I'm not the greatest at keeping things calm and not pushing buttons but it seems that there's almost a next level going on here this year and I can't really seem to figure out why :idk: It makes no real sense that I see a lot of members being wound so tightly about everything whether it be their model, or another model, or the bra, or a song or a walk I just don't know what it is this year. Honestly it's kinda sad to see and especially if Limer actually has to be saying stuff like this which is extremely scary and unusual to try to be a calming influence (doesn't happen on the forum outside the forum it does tho)

As I've always offered if people wanna bitch (at me or general) they can PM me and maybe things would be less tense here :ermm: (Doesn't mean I won't poke the bear tho oh hell no.) Or ya know we can all step back a tiny bit and see the chaos coming around us :chicken: 

Anyways here's some owls for us to enjoy:

3 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

This thread ATM: 

(This will sound really odd for anyone who's seen me post for a long time now:)

I can't remember another VSFS thread, or really many other threads, with this much hostility in it, I really can't. I know I'm not the greatest at keeping things calm and not pushing buttons but it seems that there's almost a next level going on here this year and I can't really seem to figure out why :idk: It makes no real sense that I see a lot of members being wound so tightly about everything whether it be their model, or another model, or the bra, or a song or a walk I just don't know what it is this year. Honestly it's kinda sad to see and especially if Limer actually has to be saying stuff like this which is extremely scary and unusual to try to be a calming influence (doesn't happen on the forum outside the forum it does tho)

As I've always offered if people wanna bitch (at me or general) they can PM me and maybe things would be less tense here :ermm: (Doesn't mean I won't poke the bear tho oh hell no.) Or ya know we can all step back a tiny bit and see the chaos coming around us :chicken: 

Anyways here's some owls for us to enjoy:

Krkqoxou

They shot the commercial, which will be released the day of the show. Maybe they will post something with the other girls before that tho, it makes sense they split the groups considering how many girls they had.

I liked the short film but I do think the music didn't fit at all o.o 

I know there have been some @Clauds

Babs, Candice, I seem to recall 2012 or 2011? Thread was bad too, Leo thread and a few others that I can recall off the top of my head. Just the VSFS is a main draw for a lot of people, and again it'll sound weird, for the average user who just wants to know facts or see their models or who's walking or who's wearing what etc... the added fuel (yes I contribute I do not deny it) is getting kinda awful tho, last thing we need is ban hammers and warning's and post deletion etc.. :ermm: Plus the longer it goes the worse it will get. Plus then I don't have to try and post stuff like this again and I can go back to gif's and meme's :p 

More owls though cause everyone loves owls :chicken: 

QDyYBOB.gif

l9Q88jV.gif

6 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

I know there have been some @Clauds

Babs, Candice, I seem to recall 2012 or 2011? Thread was bad too, Leo thread and a few others that I can recall off the top of my head. Just the VSFS is a main draw for a lot of people, and again it'll sound weird, for the average user who just wants to know facts or see their models or who's walking or who's wearing what etc... the added fuel (yes I contribute I do not deny it) is getting kinda awful tho, last thing we need is ban hammers and warning's and post deletion etc.. :ermm: Plus the longer it goes the worse it will get. Plus then I don't have to try and post stuff like this again and I can go back to gif's and meme's :p 

More owls though cause everyone loves owls :chicken: 

QDyYBOB.gif

l9Q88jV.gif

Agree, and thanks for the owls?

Ugh.. I will always riot to Kendall and the Hadid's just like I did with Cara :angry: I will never accept the spotlight VS puts them. And I'm pretty sure all of them will get 2 outfits each.

And they need to edit the show better because it's awful not being able to see the girls walk. I hate when Taylor Swift was performing and they kept showing her instead of the models. And they did the same when 2 of the 3 "models" named above were walking last year. And let's not even talk about the fact that for this year show they didn't even went to castings.

Sorry for the hate, I can't stand what they represent. I know they look good and some of them might  be trying to improve their "skills", but I will never accept them as models.

Salt apart.. I'm really happy for Maria, I would like to pull of shot hair like she does.

Also glad we have no news about Lily D. xD And that we have 3 asians this show <3

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.