Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

4 minutes ago, jay_hk said:

how many agencies are still to announce the girls?

No idea. I don't keep up with the agencies. I think you know these stuffs better than me, HAHAHAHA. But I am seriously worried about the outfit distribution. They keep going at the pace they are, they'll probably start pulling out recycled wings for show again. 

if kendall and gigi are walking in this year show, all the media will be on them. I hate last year show because we don't get enough attention on the new angels. Every single media publication are all about Kengi. VS show is not about Kengi, kendall walk is so boring and she doesn't have the sex appeal or interesting personality. Gigi suits pink but for an angel status, bella suits it better. 

it is so disspointing if kendall is walking because the chances the new angel (taylor,sara,jojo etc ) to hv full spotlight on them will be limited. VS why do u even hv angels if u desperately getting nepotism models each yr? might as well don't hv angels, just give the angel contract to gigi n kendall and maybe kylie can walk in PINK. 

we keep on complaining that the new angels are not good enough or lack of aura. Now the NA finally got the opportunity to shine because candice n behati  are on break but before they could do that, oh kengi is walking.... all the interviews will be abt them.. so lame af. 

victoria secret sometimes take stupid decisions, and take kendall gigi lol, while others deserve, it can not highlight some of their angels, then they have a beautiful body, pff fortunately jasmine has  the fantasy bra, I hope that the angel who will open the show this year is whether elsa or lais, out of respect for their work

Does anyone know how did Liu came back in to the VS picture? Did she ever went for castings post 2012? A bit surprised that she's in again. Surprised but happy, but I can't help but feel that the only reason VS took her in is because they have a specific outfit that she could fit in this year round. Instead of the fact that they like her enough to have her back...

Seeing all those themes, the only reason I could think of why VS might have 3 asians this year is the fact that they all cater to very specific themes. Sui always fulfills the feminine beauty, Ming is the go-to asian for cute outfits. So where does Liu fit in all of this? 

4 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

So most of Sophia's darlings are confirmed. Barbara, Cindy, Constance, Devon, Joan, Ming, Sui. I feel like Maria would be Sophia's pick too she likes her HF girls. Lily D is the only one not confirmed.

Yes, Maria is one of Sophia's darlings. She commented on her post where she confirmed herself.

1 hour ago, Kv0802 said:

Okey, i just watch this and the music didnt let me enjoy the vid. Im gonna upload that with Another track that don't make me feel embarassed to listen at. Who make that choice!?!? Its anticlimaticccc

The final scene WTF!!!!!

The girls look woooonderful, Elsa in black and Sara in red were my favs :wub6yh2cm: a segment with that style could be amazing buuuut... VS.

2 minutes ago, Polqu said:

Okey, i just watch this and the music didnt let me enjoy the vid. Im gonna upload that with Another track that don't make me feel embarassed to listen at. Who make that choice!?!? Its anticlimaticccc

The final scene WTF!!!!!

The girls look woooonderful, Elsa in black and Sara in red were my favs :wub6yh2cm: a segment with that style could be amazing buuuut... VS.

EXACTLY! the music ruins it.. the girls look amazing in it. why is martha not in it though? 

Definitely VS will do the same thing they did last year and will reuse old wings and use some clothes of old collections of serkan couture, like that outfit Iza used in Ice Angels, cause it's going to be too many girls walking... :banghead:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.