Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Can't believe BZ went dead on me for 24 hours. But I've been getting over 3k email notifications from y'all who are replying so frequently on the thread lolol.

Good to know Sui is back. Liu coming back was such a surprise. It's like 3 of China's biggest supermodel coming together, this is gonna be big for China's fashion industry.

Am pretty happy overall, seems like VS is getting their shit together for once. Haven't heard anything from Eniko tho, is she out? And someone said Joan hasn't confirmed anything. 

What else do we not know. Seems like it's the year of the regulars again. 

Oh and @Kells., love you so much but sucks to be you. I guess Jasmine did really get the FB. Might as well make the best out of it by liking it. At least it ain't Martha or Stella. 

What about Flavia? Guess Ping didn't make the cut either, neither did the Korean girls. What about Grace Mahary or Gracie? I'm guessin Kendull is out? 

So so much to catch up, I thought bz went down for the whole night. Turns out it was my IP that was taking too long to connect to bz that it severed connections. 

Typing from a soon to happen job interview, wish me luck. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.