Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

18 minutes ago, Kells. said:

Well good for her. I do like her self esteem about it. I like long wavy hair on girls it make them look womanly. 

well considering not everyone can naturally have long wavy hair maybe you should try opening up your mind more to other things

Just now, Maggiemay said:

Super glad for Maria! I hope they'll let her stay with her natural hair like last time.

I'm sure they will. It'd be dumb for them to let her keep it one year and then not keep it the next. The interwebs and public would rip them apart if they found out. 

1 minute ago, CanLVS said:

Damn Luma Grothe and Megan Williams walking the show happy to see them on there.

@toodarnhot I think i missed it if anyone said but has the day of the taping of the vsfs been announced or confirmed? Last I saw the nov 30th was rumored but not confirmed.

I don't think it's been confirmed yet. 

10 minutes ago, CanLVS said:

Damn Luma Grothe and Megan Williams walking the show happy to see them on there.

@toodarnhot I think i missed it if anyone said but has the day of the taping of the vsfs been announced or confirmed? Last I saw the nov 30th was rumored but not confirmed.

November 30th is what's being reported by a couple media sites. I know Cosmopolitan said November 30th, and there were a couple others that I can't remember exactly. I'm assuming they're using accurate information and not taking it from places like here but it's also Cosmo so...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.