Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

5 minutes ago, DanniCullen said:

She confirmed on her VK fan page.. So sad! she didn't say she had wings.

She said she was sad when she found out but happy she is part of the show. 

She also hinted that the "stars" got 2 outfits over her. 

Stars? Does she mean Kendall, Gigi and Bella?

3 hours ago, Clauds said:

I agree, Jasmine and Adriana have both muscular bodies now and VS likes them just fine. Romee, Taylor and Stella all gained weight since becoming Angels. Elsa and Sara are the only ones who are still pretty much the same but even them have gained some muscle since becoming Angels. Behati has never been thin and Candice was under fire when she lost weight back in 2011. Is not about just looking/being thin anymore these, they need to look healthy too and I think it's a good change.

Behati has never been thin??? :shocking:

48 minutes ago, DanniCullen said:

Yes, most likely, but I think we all knew this was going to happen. 

Good Kate has no presence on the runway, she saunters down like she's grabbing her morning coffee and then walks right back up. I won't miss her if it means her other outfit is going to a girl that actually looks like she wants it and shows some energy.

These angels shouldn't rest on the fact that they have contracts and don't need to put in the same effort when the show comes around, plenty of hungry bitches out there that will take your spot in a heartbeat. 

Karlie was mentioned in the VS press release so it's safe to say she's in. She has been quiet on the matter and we haven't even seen her at fittings so who bloody knows.

I also really like Bella's look. Once again beautiful design and craftsmanship but it's ruined by Sophias horrible styling choices.

3 hours ago, Clauds said:

She looks really thin because she is naturally really thin, I can't stretch this enough, but some girls are actually that thin naturally (and 100% healthy) and struggle to gain weight. But compare her 2014 vs. 2015 and you'll see a difference, she is for sure bigger now.

If she's "naturally thin" how can she gain weight?:idk:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.