Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

5 minutes ago, shver said:

@PastaFreak Joan, Devon, and Barbara are also current regulars 

Whoops. Thanks for reminding, I actually removed Cindy. I think Cindy, Devon and Barbara are all guaranteed a spot because they're fit models right? Guess I wouldn't consider them regulars until they stopped being a fit model. But wow, only now do I realize the regular pool is losing some pretty notable faces. 

1 hour ago, PastaFreak said:

So the culling of regulars begins?

Past regulars

Constance

Jac J

Magdalena

Current regulars

Izabel - soon to be culled

Joan 

Lily D

Sui 

New wave of regulars?

Gigi

Kendull

Leomie

Liu - potentially?

Maria B

Ming

I don't know if you can really call Jac a past regular. She couldn't do it this year because of health issues, that is not to say that they wouldn't have cast her had she gone to castings. 

49 minutes ago, tatehill said:

I don't know if you can really call Jac a past regular. She couldn't do it this year because of health issues, that is not to say that they wouldn't have cast her had she gone to castings. 

Okay, I should have written Jacq J, not Jac J. I was referring to Jacquelyn Jablonski. I thought people on BZ called her Monika. 

42 minutes ago, ivancica said:

I don't like Keke & Maggie.

Not sure what they were thinking! Some of these newbies just don't seem to fit for me!! I cannot fully shut them down though because I wasn't there when they auditioned so they  still could surprise me! Just based on the look of some of them ... they don't scream VS Model to me! 

So far we know Taylor is opening Dark Angel. If what we had seen from the earlier board is still the same Josephine is opening Mountain Romance and Adriana is opening Secret Angel. So process of elimination we know

Lily is in Mountain Romance and either Dark or Secret Angel. She's out.

Josephine is possibly opening Mountain and in Bright Night. She's out.

Taylor opening Dark. She's out.

Jasmine most likely will open Bright Night Angel. She's out.

Martha, Lais and Alessandra are all in the opening segment but their outfits don't look similar to the blurry look at first outfit we have from screen caps. That can change obviously but right now it's either Elsa, Stella or Romee. My money is on Elsa who's actually opened a segment before.

Obviously it all can change. For all we know Adriana is just in Secret Angel and is opening The Road Ahead. Josephine might not open Mountain etc

Psst not knowing EVERYTHING is okay too guys. Just sit back and wait for Christmas morning rather then rattle the boxes for clues ( btw I opened my gifts weeks in advanced and then rewrapped them.. no one ever knew. Get on my level :devil:)

(not directed at anyone)

Do we have confirmation about when the show is being taped? I recall reading a rumor that the show will be November 17th, there's other rumors about it being Nov. 30th but we've never gotten an actual confirmation on the date from VS themselves? I just realized some girls have done two fittings already which is odd, the second fitting is always right before the show, not almost two weeks in advance

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Do we have confirmation about when the show is being taped? I recall reading a rumor that the show will be November 17th, there's other rumors about it being Nov. 30th but we've never gotten an actual confirmation on the date from VS themselves? I just realized some girls have done two fittings already which is odd, the second fitting is always right before the show, not almost two weeks in advance

One of the fittings articles I think the one for Romee says nov 30th

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.