Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

14 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

It's CBS we are talking about tho, they do have a much more older audience. NCIS used to pull a 2.5 demo with 15 million viewers.

Actually, CBS collects the ads money, VS simply makes the show, receives x money from CBS so that they can air, and gets major exposure of their products

I think that it will stabilize between 2.0-2.4

Absolutely, CBS skews the oldest demo wise of all the major networks. I don't think the VSFS is a great fit for the network for that reason. I know CBS collects the ad money, that's who I was talking about as far as them being not pleased with the fact that the show continues to lose viewers each year. 

Why do you think it will stabilize? It's been a downward trend in the demo for the past few years, including an astronomical drop between 2014 and 2015. 

I don't think they find the show like an obligation, I think that the people involved really enjoy making it and they know that no matter how bad the ratings can be, no matter how people are gonna bash on something, they have that month of attention during november-december because people just like to watch the show, even just to shit talk about it :rofl:

cbs having older audience? its always been on cbs...

VS is just shit now.

Nobody wants kengie and bella on their tv screens getting chances people don't think they deserve. I think some people and VS underestimate how much this bothers people. Or how much people think they are good instastars but know damn well they are no adriana, candice, alessandra, etc. Same goes for some of the NA.

If VS knows whats good for them, they will re-evaluate everything. Who they choose to put in the show, who will get this and that, everything. If they know whats good for them, they would make some adjustments. But I don't trust them to know

7 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Those girls had the best energy of the show, Lais, Dilone, Lameka, Herieth, Grace and Luma rock it. I feel sorry about the 4-5 blondes they had, even I love to death Brooke and find her pretty as hell, they were so forgettable.

I'm not a Kendall/Gigi/whatever fan either but to blame the entire demise of VS and the show on them is just ridiculous. :cain: Three girls out of 50 are not going to make or break the show, and honestly if people didn't want to see them, TRHW and KUWTK wouldn't be going into their billionth season. The small niche of people that follow VS and models might turn their nose at them, but the average American probably doesn't give a shit how those girls got their spots. Case in point: most of my friends that were over yesterday and don't follow fashion closely loved Gigi, and loved seeing Bella and Abel. 

I agree that moving networks would be a smart move for them, or at least looking into live streaming it. CBS could live stream it and include the commercials to keep up their revenue. The CW would be a good fit as well, although I think that network has a smaller reach/audience. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.