Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

I cannot handle these levels of stupidity and butthurt people over a lingerie show. And also why the fuckity fuck are Kendull, Karlie and the new girls tagged in that thing? is not like they can (or want to) do anything about it :rofl::rofl::rofl: Alessandra has walked the show like 1000 times, at this point I doubt she gives a flying fuck about opening or closing a segment, the expression of IDGAF Adriana had when she was told she's opening SA tells you how unimpressed she is, I'm willing to bet Alessandra feels the same

I can't tell if this is better or worse than when some fans were commenting Ed & Co. about reshooting the holiday commercial last year because Candice missed it. :rofl:

It makes business sense to have the newer models who are going to be there longer than Ale get that exposure. Ale has had her time, people either know her and care about her or they don't by now, that's not going to change. They have to capitalize on their biggest event of the year and use it to prop the future of the brand. They want people to care about and notice the girls who are going to be there years from now and who sell their products. Ale shows up for them two or three times a year, the NA work all year and pretty much constantly for VS so to say they're not deserving of opening a segment or a show is absurd. 

3 hours ago, everyboulevard said:

3 old angels to 9 new angels. Of course the new angels are gonna get more stuff. :cain:

But four segments with two ways to have a moment (opening and closing) + a special bra + special outfit.

Just like there are alot of new angels, there are also alot of ways to distribute roles within VS and I think there only being 3 old angels is more convenient, things could actually happen more evenly than they are. I think VS should just let the old angels go, their purpose is actually questionable. Besides the fact that people still like them globally

Like I said before, this sucks really for the fans more than anything. Adriana has done alot. She still gets paid in millons. Alessandra, has done enough, and gets paid alot. but people like who they like and they are gonna want the best for them, and those people are the viewers and consumers, If they don't like whats going on, they are gonna act on it and they have. And it won't be good for VS in the long run as long as the oldies are there.

10 hours ago, ceceshores said:

I can't tell if this is better or worse than when some fans were commenting Ed & Co. about reshooting the holiday commercial last year because Candice missed it. :rofl:

It makes business sense to have the newer models who are going to be there longer than Ale get that exposure. Ale has had her time, people either know her and care about her or they don't by now, that's not going to change. They have to capitalize on their biggest event of the year and use it to prop the future of the brand. They want people to care about and notice the girls who are going to be there years from now and who sell their products. Ale shows up for them two or three times a year, the NA work all year and pretty much constantly for VS so to say they're not deserving of opening a segment or a show is absurd. 

You are clearly wrong, like this is so dumb. VS needs to keep shoving Adriana and Alessandra down our throats! Instead of focusing on the future of the company, they need to keep pushing Alessandra who is like 50 years old now and has her own brand, she deserves it, in fact, VS should let her model her swim line at the show and show some respect!! Ugh, I don't understand why would they let a newbie like Elsa open the show and give her 10 seconds of spotlight, and Jasmine wearing the Fantasy Bra? TRAGEDY! Alessandra and Adriana deserved another FB, because wearing it twice is simply not enough!! 

Elsa, Taylor, Jasmine and those new basic bitches don't deserve anything, not even if they spent the last 12 months working their asses off for VS while Adriana and Alessandra got bigger paychecks for doing just the show!!. They all suck, hard. LONG LIVE ADRIANA AND ALESSANDRA!!!

4 minutes ago, Clauds said:

You are clearly wrong, like this is so dumb. VS needs to keep shoving Adriana and Alessandra down our throats! Instead of focusing on the future of the company, they need to keep pushing Alessandra who is like 50 years old now and has her own brand, she deserves it, in fact, VS should let her model her swim line at the show and show some respect!! Ugh, I don't understand why would they let a newbie like Elsa open the show and give her 10 seconds of spotlight, and Jasmine wearing the Fantasy Bra? TRAGEDY! Alessandra and Adriana deserved another FB, because wearing it twice is simply not enough!! 

Elsa, Taylor, Jasmine and those new basic bitches don't deserve anything, not even if they spent the last 12 months working their asses off for VS while Adriana and Alessandra got bigger paychecks for doing just the show!!. They all suck, hard. LONG LIVE ADRIANA AND ALESSANDRA!!!

For this kind of posts, this forum is disgusting sometimes. Nobody has said ONE thing of your elaborated speech 

10 minutes ago, Emerods said:

For this kind of posts, this forum is disgusting sometimes. Nobody has said ONE thing of your elaborated speech 

You clearly haven't been reading instagram :rofl:  Honestly this whole thing is making my day, I hadn't dedicated so much time to Instagram procrastinaning in a long time but the salty comments are pure gold :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.