Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

1 hour ago, Alexis10 said:

Do you think Lady gaga will sing "Angel Down" for the show.

It's possible, it's a ballad and it is one of the very few songs suitable for the show.

Even if I'm still rooting for Million Reasons and A-Yo, since these are the only two she's been performing lately.

while i'm bummed the flavia o thing was just a typo on victoria's secret's behalf, i'm still so excited for lily d, liu wen's return, lily a (i must be the only one...), elsa, sara and camille rowe. i think not only did she get cast because she has a bangin' body and is french, but i think she makes a decent behati 2.0 this year, with that whole hipster bohemian vibe.

OK THERE ARE TAYLOR SWIFT SQUAD: GIGI MARTHA LILY BELLA  KENDALL CARA KARLIE, POOR JOURDAN DUNN, SHE IS THE BEST FRIEND OF KARLIE BUT NO FRIEND WITH KENDALL BUT KENDALL IS THE ONE BEST FRIEND OF CARA BUT CARA IS THE BEST FRIEND OF KARLIE BUT KARLIE IS THE BEST FRIEND OF TAYLOR LOL LOL LOL

21 minutes ago, BIRDS said:

OK THERE ARE TAYLOR SWIFT SQUAD: GIGI MARTHA LILY BELLA  KENDALL CARA KARLIE, POOR JOURDAN DUNN, SHE IS THE BEST FRIEND OF KARLIE BUT NO FRIEND WITH KENDALL BUT KENDALL IS THE ONE BEST FRIEND OF CARA BUT CARA IS THE BEST FRIEND OF KARLIE BUT KARLIE IS THE BEST FRIEND OF TAYLOR LOL LOL LOL

the capital letters :hang:

30 minutes ago, BIRDS said:

cCm6PTs.gif

9xxODww.gif

hpIttXI.gif

Ok so far i like Romee's outfit, Jo's and Lily's. I 'ld like to see more from Elsa's but from the one picture we have seen I didn't like it. Hope Karlie walks she has a strong walk. Btw I hope Kendall is dropped, it's so weird we haven't seen pictures of her at the fittings since she is a paparazzi magnet and also I think all this time she in LA.

19 minutes ago, shver said:

I'm excited for Grace! I think she has a lot of VS potential.. Irina too but that ship has kind of sailed, but she has a fierce walk so I'm excited to see her nonetheless.

yes i agree and zuri :D , grace and zuri futur angels 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.